Most Overrated Teams

fatchance

I have tried to keep quiet this year but this is just driving me crazy. Certain teams are WAAAY overrated and get WAAAY to much press, I have a couple in mind that are not that good, at least not as good as THEY think they are, but I thought I would get the input from the board first. So who IS overrated?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

In my opinion, Farragut is overrated. Clinton played them at home and beat them by 7 or something like that. I wasn't impressed at all. Maybe they play a pansy schedule, or maybe they were just off that night, i dont know. I also think Jefferson County is overrated. They beat us by 5 at home, but we didn't have Mykail Vibbert or Tevah Morris (our 2 best players). A.J. Freeman got into foul trouble early and had to sit out, so we had no big post players and one of they're guys (not Clement) was lighting it up. Tyler Brown, I think was his name. He never missed a shot. But I wasn't too impressed.

Ooltewah huh? guess that wasn't Chattanooga Central who counted towards their record as 2 of their wins... or Walker Valley, or East Ridge,Red Bank, Grace or Temple... all of whom you all have deemed worty of being decent teams even though a very 'overrated' Ooltewah team dispatched of each of these teams with little or no real difficulty... yeah Ooltewah lost all 3 games they played against Brainerd this season... but they do not match up well against Brainerd.. and I cannot think of any other team that Brainerd shot as well from the outside against as they did Ooltewah. This 'Overrated' Ooltewah team also took a supposedly much more talented couple of teams (Rhea County, and Cleveland) to the wire... heck it even took Cleveland overtime to rid themselvs of the owls IN Cleveland... would you people who are always trying to put down Ooltewah pleas shut up already... they are the only team from district 5-AAA still alive and that has to count for something(even if it will all be over come Thursday when they play Bradley Central)... Give this team some respect... cause for a group of 6'0 foot and under white kids to win 21 games is pretty dang impressive if you ask me!