New Top 5

scbballfreak

After all the shakeups with the losses, heres how the top 5 should now read.

1. Sevier Co

2. Oak Ridge

3. Mt. Juliet

4. Powell

5. Shelbyville

Thats gonna ruffle some feathers but sevier co is back to playing there bball, and i wouldnt want to play them now. You can argue all you want but Maryville knows what bearette basketball is all about now.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sevier Co.

2. Oak Ridge

3. Mt. Juliet

4. Powell

5. Shelbyville

This is more or less how it should be.....Sevier Co. is on a roll after there 2 losses....and they are bound for the state tourney....Oak Ridge has proved after wining a tight one to Powell that tehy are good...Powell has proved them selves worthy to be up there with the rest of us.....Mt. Juliet is darn good but the more losses doesn't help the rank....and at last Shelbyville they are playing very well as usual and will give a good stand in the state tourney.

I think you guys may need to add a west Tennessee team like Craigmont or Jackson Northside instead of throwing in three teams from the same region. Only two possibly can advance to state. According to recent games, I see mine this way....

1) Shelbyville......rolling through district......region has a couple of good teams in White County and Oakland.....if they get top two in the region they are state tourney bound.

2) Powell......just playing really good. It's hard to win at Oak Ridge..tough region... toss up!

3) Beech......Dennis Walker just does a good job......they are peaking and due to injuries they are the pick outta Nashville...for now at least.

4) Sevier County...they always get to the promised land...those two guards play outstanding....live by the outside shot, die by the outside shot

5) Craigmont....you got to respect star power...and the west will have teams in state regardless of how biased you are

HM....

Heritage.....Big Star in the crunch time usually means victories in big games, but it also means loses due to noone esle stepping up

Mt. Juliet.....tough district...clark meant alot to the team..she did all the intangibles...#1 in state with her...#3 in the district without here

White Co. and Oakland....get to the region finals and you are in state

Wilson Central..they have all the pieces..can they put together the puzzle

Jackson Northside......the west will have two teams in state don't be surprised if they are there and hurting ppl!

Greeneville...gotta love Coach Burkey..he works hard to make you work harder

Cleveland.....if the coach can keep up, the players with carry them especially with the star power in Rogers

Remember..my opinion! I don't mean to hurt all the Mt. Juliet ppls feelings, but you are thinking the same. I'm just excited that it is almost time to get to go to that 5 day weekend in Murfeesboro!

Edited by HUCK