gomab2

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure it does....i dont think that people being from chattanooga has anything to do with it. I think chattanooga or nashville are best 1a basketball cities and i think that people know when your competition level is that high and a player still has the stats then that says a lot. I think Jon Cook of CCS is very deserving. He is a very good player. I am looking foward to see who wins this one.

When Pickett Co. beat Gordonsville, 68-58, Joseph Bailey scored 31 points with 6 threes. He has 74 threes for the season and missed several games due to an ankle injury. 31 points against the #1 team says a lot!

aLSO THE BEST PLAYER CAN DO THINGS BESIDES SCORE.iWATCHED bAILEY PLAY FOR 2YEARS AND HE CAN SCORE BUT HE DONT KNOW WHAT DEFENSE IS.I would take Bonner at westmoreland or Austin at Gordonsville over Bailey. Those 2 can score and defend.

Thanks Boyd and Supersteve for your compliments on Cook. I know it's probably hard for you to give compliments to a CCS player sometimes ;) . I just wanted to add that, as Supersteve said, Cook is definately a class act. He's as good of a person as he is a ballplayer. I know there are a lot of great players around the state, but Cook has to be considered right there with the best of them.

Daniel Puckett should get heavy consideration for A player of the year. He is averaging around 22 a game and has been the leader on a McEwen team that posted 19 wins and the 2nd Regular season District 10A championship in as many years. (the only two in school history) Daniel is surrounded by youth and has on many occasions been in large part responsible for wins. I don't believe that any other candidate has the hardship of a youthful team like Daniel does. He also recently posted 36 on Class AA Mr. Basketball hopeful and Murray State signee Shane Dansby.

I'M OUT

If your gonna throw Bailey and Austin in the mix,you have to throw Chase Stephens of Clay County in there too.He has averaged 20.4 points a game this year and around 7 boards a nite.He has led the dawgs to a romping over Gordonsville,a win over Pickett,FRA,Red Boiling and is a great player,offense and defense.He's a very under-rated player who makes alot of noise.Go Dawgs!

SG#18

Edited by Celinadawg18

• 2 weeks later...
If your gonna throw Bailey and Austin in the mix,you have to throw Chase Stephens of Clay County in there too.He has averaged 20.4 points a game this year and around 7 boards a nite.He has led the dawgs to a romping over Gordonsville,a win over Pickett,FRA,Red Boiling and is a great player,offense and defense.He's a very under-rated player who makes alot of noise.Go Dawgs!

SG#18

I agree 100%. i dont know why chase stephens isnt in that poll anyways.