CONGRADS TO MBA...

cb56

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to congradulate you for being a complete idiot. How dare you throw a coaching job into Frank Simpson's face. He did what he thought was the best thing for his team, period. A coach is asked to just do what is best for the team. That is exactly what Simpson did. I promise you that he would out coach you any day. My bets are that you are a CBHS fan, and are just angry about them laying a whipping on you. Now I see where the Marable boys get it from...

Duh, You are completely correct on saying that I would not outcoach Coach Simpson, because I am a 17 yr old 215 pnd wrestler for CBHS. I believe that this was spineless, who enters a tournament not to win and do your best. As for MBA, they beat us, not necissarily fair and square, but they beat us. But who enters a tournament not TO WIN. How can you argue against this. It is not possible. Before the tournament everyone was saying how MBA would never do something like this. But now that they did, it is okay. I do not understand your logic.

Well there is 2 sides to this because they thought that if they beat ND with 10 starters not wrestling that would keep them fresh for the next match which is understandable and genius if would have worked. However, i do agree with cb56 because you should go into every event prepared to win.

Haha, I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. Here's the line ups so you can compare.

MBA line up vs. Father Ryan two weeks ago--

103- J. Simpson

112-Deutsch

119-Francis

125-W. Simpson

130-Bradley

135-Hall

140-Tate

145-Herron

152-Shillinglaw

160-Donlon

171-Turk

189-Jacques

215-Bubis

275-Barnes

MBA line up vs. Notre Dame on Friday

103-J. Simpson

112-Deutsch

119-W. Simpson

125-Bradley

130-Bellet

135-Woolsey

140-Nelson

145-Dixon

152-Nevin

160-Nemer

171-Pate

189-Carroll

215-Fitzgerald

275-Riley

Basically, from 135 on up is JV. Imagine what might have happened if Notre Dame had the same game plan of putting all JV in. That would have been horrible. Anyway, I'm not trying to say that MBA was throwing it. I'm just giving you guys the obvious facts. Also, MBA used nearly the same line up against Baylor that they used against Father Ryan.

Give me a break CB56. Dont you ever say what Frank Simpson should have or should not have done. It is not your place. He made a decision in the Notre Dame match that he must have thought was better for his team. You are lost. Also, it is real easy to get on here and to say that CBHS got skrewed, but any good wrestler knows that in a close match you have to make the breaks for yourself. You cant expect to win if you leave it in the officials hands.

Vs. ND Vs. CBHS

MBA's lineup MBA's lineup (with bump)

89-Caroll 89-Jacques

215-Fitzgerald 215-Nagle (starting 89)

275-Riley$ 275-Bubis (starting 215)

103-Simpson$ 103-Simpson

112-Duetsh$ 112-Duetsh

119-Simpson$ 119-Simpson

125-Bradley 125-Francis

130-Bellet$ 130-Bradley

135-Woolsey 135-Hall

140-Nelson 140-Tate