Greenback only sends 3 to state tournament

voleagle

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to take the give props to jason ridge,justin ridge,and david russell for the efforts on making a really good competeing team.They worked there wrestlers to there limits and coach russell motivates the g-nation team in the weight room.Oh and great job on gettin this far with ur wrestlers and gettin the privilege on gettin to send 3 of greenback best wrestlers andrew henderson,kevin dailey,and chris miller(the cradle king).great job guys go out this week and give them all u have b/c greenback will be cheering for u.getr done boys

good job this year greenback, ya'll did well for yourselves but I am from farragut and what was with ya'll booing our 189 pounder. It wasn't like he was wrestling a guy from your school but in fact beat ya'lls 89 pounder. so farragut didn't appreciate a first year kid getting booed off the mat. he did well for a first year kid and made it to the region finals so let's try to stop booing our kids when ya'll aren't wrestling us. anyways i didn't intend to be rude just we didn't appreciate that and good luck to ya'll at state.

We weren't booing Nick. I think he did a great job. He really impressed me. I was personally upset with the referee. He needed to call stalling because Zack Dunn is a good wrestler, and he didn't get a chance to show how good he was because there was not much wrestling going on in that match. He said the reason he didn't call it was because he would have to DQ him. That's bull. I have worked with Zack in the past because I was at William Blount before we started things at Greenback. TS, the ref, needed to make the right decision and encourage wrestling. It wasn't Reveiz's fault, he is a first year wrestler and a dang good one at that. I just wished that Zack would have had the opportunity to finish a takedown before going out of bounds. They went out of bounds at least ten times and everybody in the gym not just the Greenback people knew that that was stalling. Again, I am really impressed with your 189 and wish him the best. Nobody meant disrespect to him, everyone was just upset at the ref.

Justin Ridge/ Greenback

Edited by GreenbackCoach

scarlet03 you would lose your money!

I have spoken with the above mentioned wrestler about this issue. voleagle is not him and like I said before, voleagle had better not be part of the Seymour program. If they are, they will no longer continue to be.

Another Coach calling for a code red from someone in their platoon.

Also, really just curious here, why the 101st "Screaming Eagle" insignia?

Voleagle you may not be from seymour, but i doubt thats the case, i believe that you are from there and i don't even know if your a wrestler, but you have talked bad about a team from a small school that sends wrestlers to state and beats older teams, they have alot to be proud of. Alcoa didn't send anyone and i'm not happy about that but our team did its best and you better believe that i would be proud to say we sent someone to state, especially if they aren't seniors. Congrats GB, good luck in state and next year.