Greenback only sends 3 to state tournament

voleagle

lets get personal voleagle is not a coach is not a true wresler or a true fan he is well i will not resort to that kind of talk just not a good guy if a school of 250 to 300 fields a full 14 man team that is a major feet in its self much less having success in your 3rd. year as a team that says somthing about the kids there coach an the support system. everything there must be working great. alot of coaches i know would be envious of such a situation. they as all who wrestle need the positive pub cause the kids never get enough for the ones who really dedicate therselves to this magnificent endeavor we call a sport it is much more as COACH GABLE SAYS ONCE YOU HAVE WRESTLED EVERYTHING IS EASIER.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g-nation 2005 does your team have alot coming back next year we need to call coach ridge about a meet. for our local charges. good luck at chatt. next week hope your 3 do well i will have to root against if your hve any of the betsy boys but other than that will cheer for your kids. forget voleagle he just has sour grapes because his team may be down so he needs to tare others down. what a wanker!!!

Let's see......Class A school with a wrestling team....an acomplishment in itself.

Then they come around in their 2nd or 3rd year and beat quality teams like WB and Maryville........

To top it off they send three wrestlers to the Big Dance in a region that is relatively huge in respect to number of teams.....

Put all that together.....and I come up with .......

Give it it a break voleagle...you're and idiot.

Great job Greenback!

Edited by tnsmokediver

Coach Hamm, Coach Beardsly, Coach Dugger, Coach Morman, and Coach Taylor thanks for the support. Coach Taylor we would love to wrestle you guys next year dual meet. Just meet up with me at the tournament, and we will try to get something scheduled. Drem2Achev, what school are you with? We would like to wrestle you guys too, thanks for defending us, I'm sure I will meet you at state. We did have only 3 qualifiers. Sorry that we could not have more. We had several guys that should have made it. But shoulda coulda woulda, no excuses they lost. We had 5 or so guys that were eliminated in the consolation semis because Voleagle threatened to hurt them if they won, cuz if they had won he wouldn't anything to talk about. Just kidding Voleagle, I'm sure you mean well. We are working on being a better tournament team, but this year we focused on being a good dual team. Next year we will go to the Catholic Tournament and hopefully Bradley. We have 3 seniors, only one of them is going to state. We have a youth program and are already in the weight room for next year.

Good luck to Smyrna, Knox Catholic, Union County, and FRA at state.

Justin Ridge/ Greenback

Voleagle,

Who are you? What have you done? What are you trying to compensate for? Be a man and tell me who you are. I'm guessing that you are associated with UC and Farragut. I hope that they don't claim you cause that would be a disgrace to their programs. I don't think that Joe and Jason would want their teams associated with someone filled with as much hate and lack of self-esteem as you. I think I probably know you, but I don't want to try to guess. I just wish you had something good to say about wrestling instead of something bad to say about everybody else. I have alot of respect for Union County and Farragut cause they both have great wrestlers. Yes, Union County had two qualifiers. They are good. I can say something good about them with having to compare them with somebody else. Good Luck to whoever you are associated with at state. I hope your things get better between us, and I hope someday you can forgive Greenback for whatever we have done to make you nervous and angry.

With Apology

Justin Ridge/ Greenback