Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fan2004, I AM the catcher and I do not know of any drama on the team or with anybody on it. We have great chemistry right now and are playing very well. With the addition of the basketball guys soon, we should be even better. I'm not quite sure what people hear (small towns seem to hear everything plus things that never are said... :ph34r: ), but we are as much of a TEAM as we have been since I have been in high school. 'Nuff of this crazy stuff...

Congrats basketball team on a great season, let's get Sunbright tomorrow.

Go Tigers!

HaHa, I pray for the day when Rockwood has to play Wartburg, Rockwood thinks they are the shizzzzznit when in acuality they are definately not. Wartburg has the best looking freshmen class since the year of nineteen and fourty two. Anyway If Rockwood has to face the greatest pitcher in high shcool since the late seventies (John T. Armes) they will at least get run ruled. John the ARM Armes now has a fast ball that moves like a curled up snake, he calls it his S ball. Also thrown by Armes at the speed of ninety plus miles an hour, Daniel Morgan, Gah, yall dont want any of him by the way. He hit 100 on the jugs gun, haha, that was his curve ball. Well see ya later you tiger lovers, hope you eat your wheeties before you play Wartburg..

Edited by acrazedstaindfan

HaHa, I pray for the day when Rockwood has to play Wartburg, Rockwood thinks they are the shizzzzznit when in acuality they are definately not. Wartburg has the best looking freshmen class since the year of nineteen and fourty two. Anyway If Rockwood has to face the greatest pitcher in high shcool since the late seventies (John T. Armes) they will at least get run ruled. John the ARM Armes now has a fast ball that moves like a curled up snake, he calls it his S ball. Also thrown by Armes at the speed of ninety plus miles an hour, Daniel Morgan, Gah, yall dont want any of him by the way. He hit 100 on the jugs gun, haha, that was his curve ball. Well see ya later you tiger lovers, hope you eat your wheeties before you play Wartburg..

Edited by acrazedstaindfan

Now, now, we can't get cocky. We have a lot of games to play before Wartburg is even on our minds. Tomorrow at 5 we have to take care of Sunbright and Saturday at 2 we will play Cookeville. Armes may not be the top pitcher in the district or region, but he is still pretty darn good. Wartburg will be right with Harriman and Rockwood in the race for District 4A Championship this year if they play well when they need to. Let's just let crazedfan talk his smack and take care of the business at hand first. Later...

Go Tigers!