Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Key phrase man, Wartburg didn't get enough hits to back it up. And by the way, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. The wind carried that ball about 290ft out of the 355 it went. The ball that Rockwood's 3 hole hitter hit was hit a hundred times harder than that ball, only problem is the wind was blowing the other way. I would be willing to bet $100 that he will not hit another one this year.

my opinoin is that gilmore isnt that great. espically when a person that is 5'9 130 hits a homerun off of him. so thats not saying that much and as of the wartburg game they played tough but didnt get enough hits to get back in the game.

Key words "my opinoin".

Hey, who is pitcing Friday Vs. Unaka?

Gilmore is a great pitcher. The key to his win yesterday was his control. Both he and Morgan gave up only four hits, but Morgan walked five and that was the difference.

The Lamance kid hit a shot and is a solid player. He hit some hard line drives against Harriman also. It is surprising that a kid that small can hit one out, but good bat speed combined with an 85 MPH fastball and a little wind can equal a lot of distance.

I don't know if he can hit any more out at Rockwood, but he definitely has good gap power and will get his share of extra base hits. He sees the ball well and makes solid contact.