Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey E.T. I was wanting your opinion on something for this upcoming summer season. If you get the chance in the next couple of days would you email me at camroncrazy710@aol.com thanks I'd appreciate it.

Sounds like Rockwood is having another successful season. Congrats on the bomb the other night.

Skwerl, I emailed you this afternoon before I went to practice.

On to the Wartburg game: 17bulldogs, if you are a player, then you know how hard the wind was blowing. Regardless of how hard it was blowing, Wartburg's second batter got a hold of one and he hit it very, very hard. When somebody gets around on a Gilmore fastball and hits it squarely, it normally will go that far. And my opinion is that you are just upset that you lost and are trying to put down other people and teams to TRY to make yourself look better. I should be a psychologist, lol. The wind was blowing very hard from right field to left field. I know because I am mad about it (I am the Rockwood player that hit one deep to right center and the wind killed it enough to keep it in the park) :) .

Wartburg has a solid team. John T. made some good plays at short as usual. Daniel Morgan is a great player no matter where he is on the field. Who is the centerfielder??? He made some great plays early in the game. He really covers some ground.

Next time may be a better game, there is no way of telling before then. Regardless, we need to prepare for Unaka on Friday and not look ahead in the schedule. The now is much more important than the later.

Go Tigers!

Hey ask me, what's "Daddy Gilmore" have to do with any pitching rotation or the coaching at all? Coach Lane sets a rotation at the beginning of the season and the pitchers throw approximately once every 5 days (if there are no games they will throw a bullpen). Big Terry has his opinions as well as everybody else and their momma. That does not mean that rockwood uses any of them. If rockwood were to cater to parents, then we would not make it to state 4 out of the last 5 yrs.

Hey ask me, what's "Daddy Gilmore" have to do with any pitching rotation or the coaching at all? Coach Lane sets a rotation at the beginning of the season and the pitchers throw approximately once every 5 days (if there are no games they will throw a bullpen). Big Terry has his opinions as well as everybody else and their momma. That does not mean that rockwood uses any of them. If rockwood were to cater to parents, then we would not make it to state 4 out of the last 5 yrs.

You are so wrong my friend, just keep watching, you'll see.