DI vs. DII

shotred52

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish all of ya'll griping about Bradley wrestlers stalling would just get over it and let it go. It really gets old to keep hearing this stuff over and over...while our guys pass yours by on the way to the podium.

Ouch, this one started out really classy, but then you had to make the podium comment. Come on now, there's no need to boast. Not every one of the kid's that Bradley "passed on the podium" is complaining. Give it a rest, because they aren't going to stop. Don't fall into the "irishdad superiority complex".

Well now that all the wrestling questions have been answered for this year, we have to find something to debate about. My question is how do the bradly wreslters feel about not wrestling d2 schools? I know if I was a wrestler, I would hate that my coach ran from D2 schools (not ran, more like avoided do to "recruiting"). I personally think that the Ryan duel team could have beaten Bradly, but I know everyone else will debate me. Anyone know how the wrestlers feel.

There is really no point in arguing this. DI wrestlers/coaches/parents/fans etc. will always say DI is better. The same goes for DII. But I dont think you can ignore the fact that overall the DI tournament is bigger and more competitive as well as the fact that you actually have to qualify for state.