Best all-around athelete?

MCtribe#10

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Corey Brewer's agent. I'm nominating this guy because at one time he would have been considered an all-state athlete at three sports. Two years ago he was state champion in track for high jump and triple jump. As a freshman he played football and even then the coaches were saying that he could have been a tremendous receiver and might have played big time college ball. Then evryone knows what he has done this year on the basketball court, McDonald's All-American and argueably the state's best player. He also wanted to play baseball (the Big Unit), but the baseball coach is also an assistant basketball coach and I think they decided that it were better that he focused on basketball and the University of Florida after basketball season. This guy is without a doubt one heck of an athlete!!!

Corey is an excellent athlete and a good guy, but he never won state in the triple jump.

Yes I remember Mike Wilson from Meigs. Probably one of the best all-around atheletes in Southeast Tn. He was a whole lot better all-around athlete than Jajuan Smith will ever be. A kid with a ton of God given talent. But in present day time I would have to go with Kellen Pickel.

Edited by ProHScout