worst hospitality rooms in the West TN area

ringo

Last night I made my way to Trenton, to watch a couple of region games. The games were not to good, but the hospitality room was even worse. At least the teams did try. I don't know if i have been spoiled in the past by the hospitality rooms @ other region sights or not, but that was by far the worst I have ever seen. I mean come on how about a little choice. Not, well here is a bologna sandwich and a brownie, thanks have a good day. The best choices that i seen in that place was on the fountain machine to choose between pepsi or dr. pepper. Just, wanted to know if anyone out there had any other thoughts on hospitality rooms.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently you were not offered the mexican chicken dish or beenie weenies...all was very tasty. I don't care for beenie weenies - just a personal preference, but I did enjoy the chicken.

As to the games, Trenton Peabody's Lady Tide put on a defensive showcase in their game against Greenfield...winning 52-23. The defending 1A Champions played to the Lady Jackets tempo. The Lady Tide's performance was a great team effort.

The reigning 1A Miss Basketball - Meredith Richardson put in 31 points in her final high school game in Bradford's loss to South Fulton. South Fulton's Brandi Alexander played a great all around game hitting four 3s and handing out 7 assists.

There was plenty to enjoy at last night's games.

Ringo and everyone else that visits this post...rate the best to worst hospitality rooms you've enjoyed throughout the years, which schools put on the spread like no other.

Edited by sportsradiotn

What about the best?

In the Memphis Area it would have to be the region tournament at Briarcrest.

Last Saturday it was subs from Jersey Mike's.

Monday = fried chicken

Tuesday = BBQ

Wednesday = Taco Bell

And last night they had fried catfish, hush puppies, and seafood gumbo. Can't wait to see what they have for tonight and tomorrow night.

SportsTnradio,

I am a little disappointed I figured you would have rated the hospitality room from last weeks district 12A tournament at Lake Co. up there. The BBQ, Peel and eat Shrimp, Pizza, and Chicken were all very good. How bout those desserts!! Well anyway are you going to be covering the Region games in Trenton tonight? I will e ther to see LC and Dresden, hope we shoot it better than we did against halls last week.

My bad wardawg! Lake County did have some great Howard Todd bar-b-q...and the deserts - well I had my share and someone else's too! I didn't eat any pizza Saturday night, went to Boyette's instead. We don't get to the Lake area as much as I'd like so I had to take advantage and enjoy some catfish and trimmings...you understand.