UNAKA LADY RANGERS WIN !

Diggs9

Unaka Lady Rangers Win at Home In the Sub-State !!!!

Our Ladies Beat out the Wartburg Lady BullDogs.

The Lady Bulldogs played a great game.

However the Lady Rangers PLAYED a little harder !!

score 54 - 51 !

Congratulations LADIES !!!!!!!!!!

STATE BOUND !!!!!!!!

GO RANGERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Diggs9

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Lady Rangers

You are going to state! What an accomplishment. I am so proud of you. Keep the venture going and go for the gold. We will be right there with you.

Lady Rangers are building great memories that are going to last a lifetime!

Creekers all the way ;)

Congratulations Coach Chambers and the Lady Rangers! We would have loved to have joined you going to state, but Laura Hall and a determined bunch of Bobcats kept us 2 points short of our goal. Represent Carter County well!

Sorry 17,

It was terrible, those final, miserable two seconds. I would've preferred the no call, but oh well. It's been an honor to meet some amazing young ladies. They've all been so polite. Brandi Forbes, Vallerie Kauffeld, Whitney Bishop and Tonya Dykes.....WOW, what a great group. They will be missed.

But there's a lot of talent coming back next season. Hope I'm lucky enough to cover several of their games.

Kim

Unaka[/url]' date='Mar 7 2004 - 01:57 AM'] Sorry 17,

It was terrible, those final, miserable two seconds. I would've preferred the no call, but oh well. It's been an honor to meet some amazing young ladies. They've all been so polite. Brandi Forbes, Vallerie Kauffeld, Whitney Bishop and Tonya Dykes.....WOW, what a great group. They will be missed.

But there's a lot of talent coming back next season. Hope I'm lucky enough to cover several of their games.

Kim

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate the quality coverage and enjoyed meeting you as well. We will be back on a mission next year and look forward to working with you again. Enjoy the state tournament with the Lady Rangers.

cfbf Posted on Mar 7 2004 - 11:32 AM

What a joke!!!!! 35 fouls shots to Warturg 15!!!! Do I need to say anymore. Who approve the gym. What happen to T$$AA rules. No way 1,000 seats. NO Coaches boxes, clock keeper, etc.!!!!!!! 

Why such a bad sport, cfbf? The game was fair and square with neutral refs from different areas in the state. But if you are that upset I'm sure the Lady Rangers will be happy to send you a postcard from Murfreesboro. ;)