Gibson County Crow Eaters Association

twhoops

Recipee for baked crow.

Heat oven to 340 (34-0)

Season one large crow with alot of trash talk and a pinch of Livingston Academy.

Bake for 4 quarters in the Murphy Center.

Serve hot.

Is great on the road.

Finish it off with some Humble Pie.

I like my crow with lots and lots of gravy....

Crow is so good, is so good too me...

Sorry if I offended anyone on my posts, as I truly thought Gibson would win it all. :(

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Choops....you have had that crow before (about 2 years ago)

LA and Seymour will play for it all.....

7AA is stronger than 13AA, yet proven again... B)

I said a month ago that Gibson Co needed to lose a game, and they would NOT go undefeated this year, they got tight and it bit them on the big stage....maybe next year 13AA can bring home a gold ball. :P

Don't take this personally. Dudley is a great player with a sweet pull up jumper. But the other day, someone wrote that Dudley is "Head and Shoulders above Beechboard".

Whatever.....

Did you hear the "OOHS" :P when Beechboard made those moves where she fakes a pass in the air and shoots, all in one motion. AWESOME!!

LA's entire team played well today. Keep it up!

Recipee for baked crow.

Heat oven to 340 (34-0)

Season one large crow with alot of trash talk and a pinch of Livingston Academy.

Bake for 4 quarters in the Murphy Center.

Serve hot.

Is great on the road.

Finish it off with some Humble Pie.

I like my crow with lots and lots of gravy....

Crow is so good, is so good too me...

Sorry if I offended anyone on my posts, as I truly thought Gibson would win it all. :P

LOL!! That was pretty funny. It`s easy to get exicted about your team and be confident in their ability. But you handled it great. I hated to see GC lose, but those things happen. But congrats to them for being the only undefeated team (boys or girls) entering the state tournament. I know it was an exciting year for the team and your fans.

Sorry if I offended anyone on my posts, as I truly thought Gibson would win it all. :)

Heck, don't worry about offending anyone, especially a 7AA team, they are accustomed to it, but they are accustom to precious metals also :P

Another year that a AP #1 team in AA has gone home after round one, so much for AP polls B)

Too much young talent on GC team for them not to be back at the big dance, just needs to play tough competition regularly for a chance at the gold. Great fan support for the Lady Pioneers.

TW, looking to see you in 7AA with your team next season B)

Interesting comment Coach, care to explain? :(

It was in reference to something you said earlier about crow butter during district play. I offered to loan you my crow feather tweezers. Since my team dropped out in the substate like yours we did not get a chance to meet. We had a tough 2 point loss to Oliver Springs, but bring back a talented group next year and hope to make another run.