Gibson County Crow Eaters Association

twhoops

Choops....you have had that crow before (about 2 years ago)

LA and Seymour will play for it all.....

7AA is stronger than 13AA, yet proven again... :(

I said a month ago that Gibson Co needed to lose a game, and they would NOT go undefeated this year, they got tight and it bit them on the big stage....maybe next year 13AA can bring home a gold ball. :(

I Agree That LA And Seymour Will Play For It All!

HEY GIBSON COUNTY!

I TOLD YOU SO!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys Seymour I hear is a good team but I know first hand that McMinn Central is an all-around good team and I believe it will be them and LA in the state championship. From what I have heard, Seymour is a one player team and McMinn Central has a lot of weapons. Central will win this game and eventually play La in the state. Just my guess.

Well guys Seymour I hear is a good team but I know first hand that McMinn Central is an all-around good team and I believe it will be them and LA in the state championship. From what I have heard, Seymour is a one player team and McMinn Central has a lot of weapons. Central will win this game and eventually play La in the state. Just my guess.

This is typical from most all other threads from 7AA....classless and with no tact. You can talk trash, becuase you guys won the Gold Ball if thats your style, which obviously it is. There was only about ONE or TWO people form GC who were talking a lot of trash on these threads. Most of which they knew nothing about what they were talking about or anything about our program. One was proven to be a fraud (aka PioneerPete). There must have been 10-15 from 7AA. Thats o.k were all adults over hear and can take abuse. But remember, our players (both teams) may read these threads and what kind of message are we sending? They all have worked hard this whole season and need to be praised!

Anyway, congratulations to LA. Maybe if we get to play each other again, GC will play a better game. I can assure you, you caught them on a down game....trust me. Enjoy what you have earned.

GO GC!