williamson county

frying nemo

BA tied MBA 0-0, hopefully that will help us gain back a little bit more respect, even though we did lose 8-0 to ryan, but that was kinda a fluke thing too, they were good, but they are not that much better than us. I know that we will have to do a lot more than tie MBA though to gain respect back after the Ryan game. We got BGA tuesday, maybe we can do something good there to help our cause

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no see fairview kid......i should'nt have been so rude, but it is annoying when fairview guys come on here and talk about what a stong team they have blah blah blah......its just the same thing over and over when you aren't all that talented......sorry for the harshness

i never said 'what a strong team we have', i noted that both we and centennial tied page 1-1. is that saying 'oh, look at us, we're so good'? no. i was asking in regards to where everyone is ranked, who centennial has played, whether we could compete with them or not. no one said we're the best (well, i did a LONG time ago as a joke [that's why i had jk at the end and said PS don't take this post seriously] and someone took it seriously and started bashing fairview) so i'd appreciate it if you'd lay off the fairview blows comments, you haven't shown anything to back it up besides your opinion which doesn't count for sugar.

you know what? we DID play page to a tie, and we could have and should have beaten them. one of our players missed an open goal at the end that would have put us up 2-1. page is a good team consistently, they're ranked 6 overall in A/AA state rankings, and we tied them. we lost to CA by ONE point, it was a very close, hard fought game, it's not like these ranked teams are walking all over us. we haven't had anyone 'walk all over us' in 2 years now, so i don't think fairview 'blows' quite as much as you'd like to believe.

someone made a screen name and avatar similar to mine. sadly, while a good imitation, it's not perfect. if you look, it's missing 1 r in the middle, and the signature is a different font and color. please don't be mistaken by this loser. also, check the number of posts and date joined if you don't believe me.

looks like i'm going to have to create a new screen name. it's sad that someone did this, because it's too much difficulty to look and see whether the name posting has one r or two, and all people are going to see is what was written, THEN they'll possibly look at who posted, and they won't analyze it like i did (because i knew it wasn't me that said it).