Bradley vs. JSN

spartans3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen JNS play,cant inject much into this,But hey i wish you the best and a safe drive home from the tournament after tomorrow night.But on the other hand,i would say none of you that have posted so far have seen BC play..So i guess we will wait and see.. Looking at records and W's And L's,teams played...I say Bears by 15

Actually, I saw the Bears beat my Dragons earlier today. Then I saw JNS thoroughly demolish the team with the "best" player in the state 20 minutes later. If JNS plays the way they did today, and your shots are having trouble falling, I'd say BC has met their match for the 4th time this year. I think (and hope) JNS takes it to them. They run the entire game, and with the athletes they have, I don't see BC sticking with them. Not only can they shoot the 3 (one of the Delk's was 4-5 from 3 at half), they can drive it in and stick it to whoever is in their way. Good Luck JNS...my new favorite team in the tourney.

im going with northside . i think that they will run Bradley Central up and down the court, and wear them down.

If they run, they loose. The Bears are the best running team in the state and have the best transition defense out there. Not taking anything away from anyone but all year everyone thinks Bradley has met their match. The Bears go 8 deep and can run with anyone.

peacemaker. Am I to understand that you think BC has more heard than North Side? That is certainly what you seemed to imply with your statement. I have watched this group of kids from North Side since they have been teaming together at the high school level. I assure you that they have just as much heart and desire as any team in the state.

This should be a great game tonight!