Single A schools next year.

stephenzca

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am goin with CPA, they will have 8 seniors next year.

This might be true, but one thing is for sure, this will be the last year for alphabet soup in Class A, most of the privates are moving up as they should. :huh: When you are private, you should either have to play in AAA or DivII automatically, as everyone knows they recruit.

I got a question KCORK. What do u know about Cosby to ask that queation is such a smart-*** way? Obviously nothing.

Were they in state this year? I'm pretty sure I can read well so I'm going to check the program from when I was up there watching my school play and...let's see...nope. Cosby was not there.

I still don't see your point, but i guess thats because you don't have one. Unaka, CPA, Rockwood, FRA, Halls: none were there last year and made it this year. So why can't Cosby make it next year. Dude you obviously ain't never heard a lot about Cosby Basketball. So tell me why can't Cosby make it? Just because they weren't there this year doesnt mean a thing for next year.

Temple will come back next year.

I'd say they will be a contender for the gold ball next year -- seeing they will have everyone back. They should learn from this years experience and be a much better team in 2004-2005.

Congrats to Temple for a good year and keep working hard over the off season.

Just curious. how many of the Temple players are also members of the football team? :D

West TN 1A:

Lake County will be loaded for bear. 2004-05 is the year Whitby has been telling everyone to watch the Falcons.

Greenfield has Brandon Shane and Jeremy Smith back and will be tough.

Peabody will be better next year - Doaks, Ramsey, Partee and the upcoming freshman Yancy.

Dresden will be tough because of their guards - Roberson, Miller & Odle.

West TN 2A:

Union City will be tough considering the number of young players seeing action this past year.

I still don't see your point, but i guess thats because you don't have one. Unaka, CPA, Rockwood, FRA, Halls: none were there last year and made it this year. So why can't Cosby make it next year. Dude you obviously ain't never heard a lot about Cosby Basketball. So tell me why can't Cosby make it? Just because they weren't there this year doesnt mean a thing for next year.

Literally every team returns either all or most of their starters and key reserves. I'm not saying that Cosby won't be good. It's just that they are a long shot at best.