East Tn 4A Top 5 2004

CoachT junkie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every mo-west fan, and players for that matter just simply needs to find something better to do than talk about how good they are, yall won a game, and then proceeded to get stomped in the championship to further prove you all had no business even being there as an onlooker. Mo-west will do nothing next year and if by some miracle they do make it to the playoff's again, you can be assured that maryville will see to it that mo west will never even think they deserve to say "blue cross bowl"

for the 900th time Coach T Junkie is NOT a Morristown West fan. He simply hates Maryville. He has jumped on our bandwagon because we were fortunate enough to win last year. So for all you Maryville; people don't blame Morristown West fans for his attitude.

Transplant hit the nail on the head. CoachT Junkie is Billygoat. This person is obsessed with hating Maryville. Billygoat is not a MOWest fan. He won't tell who his team is but it is a region 3 4A team. Maryville whips his team every year. He is extremely jealous of the Maryville program.

Fellow Rebel fans. MOWest beat us last december. No excuses. I don't want to hear excuses. I was talking to one of the MHS upcoming senior players and he told me that the MOWest loss has made them want it more again. He said he hated that feeling of losing.

Transplant,Tackle4aloss and the other MOWest fans were very classy. I don't want to tarnish their win last december over Maryville. MOWest beat Maryville and that is the facts.

WOW you guys get started early!

I usually don't get my sarcastic spirit flowing until July practice begins!

As a Smyrna fan and supporter just want to know how you Maryville folks think about one of ours that transferred to you. How did Childs do in the spring?

He was a great posession receiver for us and played some safety. Will he help you in the fall whre does he fit in?