East Tn 4A Top 5 2004

CoachT junkie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Mrs. Smilin' Bob has been seen out with other Smilin' people with better "post" material.  I hear actions are stronger than words.

What you hear may be true. Her actions are undoubtly strong, but not nearly as strong as her body odor. Mrs. Smilin' Bob gets awfully lonely this time of year. It's time for her yearly check up. She must be re-shimmed annually. Smilin' Bob is in BIG demand.

Recently, they needed a stiff negotiator in Tokyo and they send in The BIG One, me Smilin' Bob.

Also since the race car season has started I have been very busy. I was in the Daytona 1000. Five hundred miles in the race and five hundred of my female race fans later.

Edited by Smilin' Bob

Guest PASSINGGAME1
Mo-West is about the equivelant of a one hit wonder, they got lucky one time and made it to the big dance in Murfeesborugh, but couldnt get it done. My prediction for them this year is that they will go as far as maryville will let them. Go Rebels

Rebelraider-does this answer you question?

Im sure clinton will be no maryville for all you maryville fans in here laughing about us clinton posters but clinton will turn some heads this year. From what i hear the coach is doing a great job their getting all new everything as in helmets jerseys pants pads and they are all working to be the best they can be next year. i predict clinton to go over .500 next year. Well just have to see what happens

1.)MoWest- Lost a lot on defense, but the running game is stacked

2.)Maryville-They're Maryville, need I say more?

3.)Knox Central-Should have beaten Maryville last year, but fell asleep at the wheel

4.)Greenville- Didnt expect the G-ville/MoWest game to even be close last year,but it was a good game and Greenville will be good again this year

5.)Cleveland - Only team other than Hillsboro to shut us out last year

mo west will have a good running game, i agree, but if you dont have a defense to stop the other team from scoring, then you have a huge problem. i think the no defense problem will cause even bigger problems for mo-west. i think they could get second, but my prediction for them is third behind powell or central, with maryville at the top

Ok, everyone from around knox and surrounding counties knows how good Maryville has and will be, but please do remember and look back on one of the main things that got em there........a CLINTON COACH!!!! Mistakes and i mean HUGE mistakes have been made in Clinton's past, but the biggest was letting Gaylor go. And the whole Clinton "community" knew that and of course when something is done against their wishes no one will be supportive, thats clinton's problem, but the boys are getting disciplined now and i think the real competitive side will come out.......No of course they will be no MARYVILLE this year, but give em a few. You have to remember this program is being completely rebuilt and its about time......so just give em a rest, but good luck to maryville keep ahold of gaylor and you will have no problems......

GO DRAGONS!!!!!