East Tn 4A Top 5 2004

CoachT junkie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right Sir, and the Rebs will do just that.  It will also be by more than a field goal.  My question is will the game be played on the day it is scheduled?

FBEmeritus man you are bitter. Let it go man! Are you still blaming Maryville's loss on playing a football game on a beautiful Saturday afternoon?

Edited by transplant

Guest Chappy5107

I think Clinton will go pretty far this year , their new coach knows what he's talkin about , and he's got a great coachin staff.. Clinton will atleast make it to Semi's

It is too early to tell who will be the best 4A team in East Tennessee. You have to factor key injuries or transfers in the situation.

Maryville should be a great team if they stay away from key injuries. Losing Cade Thompson would kill Maryville's season. Maryville had a ton of injuries in 2002 and 2003. I hope they can stay injury free in 2004.The sky is the limit for this team.I know that George Quarles was very pleased with spring practice. I know that Maryville returns 8 starters on offense and 6 on defense.

1. Maryville

2. Chatt Central

3. Tie between MOWest and Knox Central

4. Rhea County

Chatt Central will be very experienced this season.They gave Maryville all they wanted in the playoff game last season. MOWest and Central lost a bunch of great players. MOWest lost 10 starters on defense. Central loses Caseen Jackson to graduation and Lee Smith to a transfer.Several coaches left also.But. Central and MOWest will still be tough to beat. Rhea County will be better because Tim Hammontree will demand toughness.

Powell,Cleveland and Tennessee High should be tough also.

Guest Chappy5107

Knox Central... i dont know , cause they lost key running back , they have a very good defense except for losin nose gaurd #53 he was really quick, Maryville they've always been good, but I still think clinton should be in top 5

Guest Chappy5107

That's Eric Hensley he'll be a senior this year.. yea he's a monster, 6'6 or 6'7 , 300lbs.. not super fast like a 5.5 but he's huge , he's workin on his quickness alot , he should be a excellent asset to the team this year.. hopefully more so than last year.

Guest Chappy5107

Dye does, but we was terrible this past season and he quit, Dandrus Whitt I don't think will be able to play this year, but he'll stay with basketball , and Mykail and Tevah and A.J. they've just been w/ basketball most of their life. Tevah's brother graduating this year from Pitts. University he played for their bball team..