? at marion county baseball

purplenmyblood

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Mr. Grimes is a two face, back-stabbing snake in the grass! His write up in the Chatt.Times is a joke. When they (the Times) hear about the way they SCREWED Ted Ladd, Grimes will be the joke of Marion County and how did the school board have a meeting with no county residence invited, and one more thing how did all this come about the same time Grimes gets a $7000.00 a year raise????

GO FIGURE!

Marion County wins again. 12 game win streak is hard to come by at the high school level and Coach Ted Ladd's job is still in trouble. I don't understand how somebody could possible lose their job if Marion keeps up there winning. If the principal or anybody in the Marion County system that has a say in this, you need to rethink this decision. After getting rid of Coach Taylor and now maybe Coach Ladd would u explain these actions.From my view getting rid of Coach Ladd would be rediculous.

Seems to me after reading these posts that instead of trying to get rid of Ted, Marion County should seriously look at canning the English teacher at MCHS.

Good Lord!

<_<

Del. ;)

I though this was a message board for baseball, if i knew there was going to be an English test i would have studied. Lets look back at some of Del's remarks and decide which English teacher should be fired. I still can't find yall and yonder in the dictionary. (must be a Grundy thang) :justwrestle:

Edited by cmp01

Del just stick to giving Grundy sports all the phrase like there the best in the world like you always do. Back to the situation at Marion County and the idiots who want to get rid of him.

Well since I've known Ted for at least 25 years I figured I could throw two cents in.

So if we're not going to fire the English teacher, can we at least have them flogged?

:huh:

Del.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Why does Marion County continue to hire Grundy County "rednecks" to coach their sports teams? Does Marion have any home grown coaches that know how to win?