NICEST FIELDS IN WEST TN

Purple & Gold Standard

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry County's field has a great playing surface ... But the facilities are horrible ... They also have a very good team but a lil too cocky ...

You know it seems hard for me to understand how an individual can call another team cocky...when he has the ego to call out how bad another team's field is. I mean correct me if i'm wrong..that's pretty cocky!! C Hudgins I think we could slam mckenzie's facilities as well..but that is not a priority on our to do list. A piece of advice for you..KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT..and follow some class acts on your team like DREW HAYES>>MARK GHYERS>>and JORDAN.

Henry County has a man by the name of Mark Archer who takes hours from his work to try to prepare our field for a game. All of our players are very appreciative of Mark's hard work, and for you to call out our field and facilities is a slap in Mark's face. I respect Mark too much for what he does to not defend him on this topic, but Hudgins QUIT THE SMALL TALK and show some class. :D