Heritage...

lilpillow0012

Rebelraider doesn't get it MLREB.

Every Maryville coach that has ever coached at Maryville wanted Maryville to be known as a 1st class program. They cared more about Maryville being classy than they did about winning. I don't like Rebelraider bashing the other teams. What Rebelraider doesn't think about is every poster on this forum will laugh if Maryville was to get beat this year.Especially the Maryville haters!

I think Heritage will be improved. They had some very tough losses last year. They should have beaten William Blount,Soddy Daisy,Alcoa and Ooltawah last season.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay im not saying I agree with RebelRaider...I do think he goes a little overboard. But he is a student here and you are not. You had your four years now let him enjoy his. I know his talking trash does nothing but make us look bad. RebelRaider, Whats gonna happen when Heritage does show up to play and beats us? They dont stink as bad as you think...they got a good coach and some strong players. Im not saying they will dominate or even have a winning season....but they might turn some heads. Wait till the season starts before you talk trash cause you dont know whats gonna happen. Also Old Maryville people, leave him alone its his high school know. Im sure u talked a little trash when you went to school here. If you didnt then you must have been the most unpopular, moron of a high-schooler.

*Yes MLREB, there were some errors in here....but this is not english class now is it?***

thanks mrebel for the little bit of support, yes i do talk a lot of trash, and i apologize to all you older maryville people who are offended because i have so much confidence in our team. ill try to take it down a notch, but then again if the time comes and there is some major trash to be talked, ill be the first one to do so.

Rebelraider: Rebelraider you either set in stands and watch, or you are a sideliner that never made it to the playing field. Your post shows your intelligence level and thats all the time I will lose commenting on your reply. I am a huge football fan and enjoy watching all teams play from the college level all the way down to the pee-wee and midget programs. I enjoy watching all teams in Blount County and support them all. My son plays for Heritage and at the end of the season we went and watched Alcoa all the way through the playoffs. We have alot of friends that go to that school. One thing that is common in this County is all the kids play with heart. Whether its on a great team like Maryville or Alcoa, or a struggling team like WB and Heritage. There is not a player out there that did not leave it on the field when they played. The Heritage team played every game to the end, they never gave up. There were times when they could have folded but they fought till the end in every game. The lessons they learned this year on the field will carry them for the rest of their lives. Win or lose its how they played the game that counts. There record does not show it, but they were in every ballgame this year except Maryville and Oak Ridge. They have a new coach that will try and get them to the next level. I wish them and all the teams in Blount Cty the best of luck next year.

Rebelraider

What AFR39 is saying that you should not bash other high school teams. These are kids. Heritage has struggled the last few years but it wasn't too long ago(2000) when Heritage walked the dog over Maryville 28-0. That followed their win in 1999 26-21.

Great post AFR39. I have a bunch of friends who root for Heritage,William Blount and Alcoa. I root for all Blount County teams when they are playing someone outside the county.

I was hoping you all would stay with the question........Coach Tommy Rewis is a great coach.....I am sure Fairview will miss him....just wondering what type of talent does Heritage have coming back????.....I promise you one thing...the team will be stronger in the weight room ...that's for sure. He believes in hard work and I am sure it will reflect on the players.Good luck to ya Coach!!!!

but you see thats just the thing rebelron, that was in 2000, this is 2004, and im just saying that i think heritage will have no chance of beating maryville in football this year.

I know it was in 1999 and 2000 when Heritage beat Maryville. I remember how awful Heritage was in 1997 and 98. I didn't think Heritage had a prayer in 1999. MHS was 15-0 in 98 and HHS was 1-9 in 1998. That didn't stop Heritage from beating Maryville that year.

I think Maryville will beat Heritage this year also. But! You can never overlook Heritage.