Best Infielders in East TN?

deerhunter1077

ryan wilkes of chatt. central is considered to be the best infeilder in the chattanooga area. has a great glove at ss and brings 95 mph to the mound. he also is a batting around .468. iv seen guys hit the ball to ss and will hardly jog to 1st cause they know he is there and he is gonna throw them out.

Edited by purplepounderfootball

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys, we're all forgetting about Cale Iorg at Karns, probably one of the best infielders in the state and in the country, tough to beat.

Also, Govman, I agree Hodges and Young are just about everything you'd want in a SS and in a leadoff hitter. Alcoa's Brad Coulter also fills that role well, as he is a solid leadoff hitter and has an outstanding glove at 2B.

• 1 month later...

I would take the entire farragut infield. None of those guys make any errors. They only times i've seen bobbles this year has been on hard hit balls. They also all have rockets for arms. Especially Tonny D who can only get better since he's just a sophmore.