Halls Daniel Larson

tennstar33

Daniel is a great kid. Good for him.

By the way, he got all of his ability from his daddy. :blink:

Just kidding. His dad was a team mate of mine in high school, and is still a good friend. I know that he will tell you that Daniel is way ahead of where he was as a high school junior.

Big Ups to Larson, I enjoy seeing the bobcats get stomped.

Upper, man it's your fault that you were stupid enough to skip a practice just to make a stupid point and Coach Cox called you on it. You still go to school at Central and should still have some pride in where you are getting an education. You made a choice to skip practice and got the short end of the stick. Life is like that man. So live on and don't start bad mouthing a team that you thought was not good enough for you.

My son, Alex, has played summer ball with Daniel and he is a GREAT kid and a GREAT ballplayer. The kid definitely has a future. He is not only very skilled on the field but he is also very skilled in the classroom. He is very polite and very sweet. I hope that the world is his to conquer. Good luck Daniel.

Daniel is the hardest working player on and off the field. Daniel and i got into a little scuffle one game that didnt look to well. it wasnt us mad at each other it was me trying to pick my team mate up and well he wasnt in the mood. lol he sets very high expectations on himself and that gets himself down alot. signs of a ballplayer though! wont settle for less than his best! the kid missed a practice so he could finish his research paper for english. this wasnt a wait till the last minute thing where he waited till the end to do it, he busted his butt on his free time to get a good grade and he wasnt satisfied and wanted that good grade so he did what he had to do and coach let it fly because we all know how hard he works. i love that kid-he has great potential in life because he gives 110% at everything he does! my props go out to Larsen-he's a heck a ball player, heck of a student, and all around heck of a guy!