2004 D-1 Prospects

addictedtosports.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on alot of these posts as well. But I can't help but suggest Chris Wooden from DCA. Coming off that injury which basically cost DCA a championship, i think him and that team have something to prove. I'm gonna follow DCA this year just to watch this kid play- talent and heart. I watched about 8 DCA games last year and believe me, there was a world of difference between wooden being healthy and not. He was the team.

When will the Knox News-Sentinel publish their list? It has been the definitive list year in and year out.

Unfortunately, most of us on Coach T wouldn't know a D-1 prospect if he bit us in the butt. Too many players are deluded into thinking they are what UT, Georgia, Bama, Florida, Michigan, etc. are looking for. We've posted about this numerous times. Scholarship offers are what count at the end of the day. Figure out where you want to go to school and then try for the grant.

I am suprised nobody is mentioning Barry Turner from Brentwood Academy. He has been offered by (Miami (Fl), Tennessee, Virgina Tech, Auburn, Ole Miss, South Carolina) To name the top ones. I have not heard anyone mention Patrick Turner from Goodpasture. Offered by (Miami(Fl), Tennessee, and I belive Southern Cal? Watch these guys. I'm sick of hearing about some average player from some terrible team out in the middle of nowhere who plays other teams just as bad. Quit posting about them. THEY WILL NOT PLAY ANYWHERE!