maryville

rebeljohn76

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree Tanner may be tough, and a good player but nothing great I do not think. I hope I am wrong. He seems to work hard but that is a normal occurence for a MHS player.

I heard Voto is still recovering and may not make it back for the fall? Anyone have any news on this? I hope Maryville stays healthy this season for a change. I know the team is always in great shape, so I don't know what has plaged us in the injuty arena.

voto is recovering, but hes doing so quickly, i have strength and conditioning class with him, and he is working hard. he is definately working on his speed hard on tuesdays and thrusdays by rinning stadium steps and laps around the field. ive heard that he isnt gonna be back for the fall, but he is doing everything he can to get back to his pervious body size, which was fairly big.

Don't forget Chris Mccord 1977, David Reed 1979, Tony Fox 1982, and Scott Justice1982. All great linbackers with speed.

Who is Chris McCord from the 77 class. Reed was an outstanding RB but not so sure about linebacker.

Try Tim Arnold from the class of 77, 76 football team. Tim had better stats than Spradlin

MLREB, they may be referring to David McCord, who played inside LBer during the '77 football season.

If Voto doesn't make it back, I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam Cable at DE. He is strong, physical, and quick and with Tucker, May, Josh Smith, etc. at DT they could probably move him. Cable, Tucker, and Jeffrey Smith will be awfully strong on the D line.

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

i really dont think todd collins is going to be a new coach at maryville....he dropped by the school a little while ago and gave everyone a "pep" talk and from what i understand he and GQ are good friends but i think that is about as far as it goes......now we are probably going to be getting assistance from coach Wimbigler.....or coach hamburgler whichever one works. He played here a little while ago i think and i am pretty sure then at maryville college....i would say he will be much like issac simmerly who came in for the beggining of last year

MLREB, they may be referring to David McCord, who played inside LBer during the '77 football season.

If Voto doesn't make it back, I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam Cable at DE. He is strong, physical, and quick and with Tucker, May, Josh Smith, etc. at DT they could probably move him. Cable, Tucker, and Jeffrey Smith will be awfully strong on the D line.

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

Wasn’t R. Rogers a LB? I can’t remember for sure but he was a stud.

I don’t know about Cable at DE, but a kid who has been over looked due to size is the Killabrew kid. I thought he had a great spring, started the scrimmage and did well at DE. He looks strong and quick but looks undersized. Tucker, May, Jeffrey Smith will be awfully strong on the D line I agree but I still think Tucker will play on the O-line.