Biggest Rivalry

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom went to Georgia, but she and her side of the family are the ONLY Georgia fans I remotely like, and that's only because I have to. :lol:

They're rednecks who don't know how to win with class (they sell their championship rings, stomp on the "T," and cuss out the other team's fans), lose with dignity (they offer excuses, shout at the other team's coach, and cuss out the other team), or respect other people. I can't stand them or their team, who is full of players who talk like Christians when asked but act like villains on the field. They have no redeeming qualities.

I voted for Florida because growing up that was the team that I was told to hate so I just never really liked them. I think it's funny that nobody has voted for Bama. Back in the early to mid 90's wasn't it UT vs. Bama pretty much every year to decide the SEC Championship? :lol:

Guest Oakland

being that i was the singular individual that voted for bama, i didnt vote for them to break the trend though. while florida maybe the hot item as far as rivalries go, bama-ut has always been a special game no matter how bad the teams are so thats why i went with bama, i am not a trend breaker ;)

Bama except for the last few years has always been a program with class. They historically are our greatest rivalry. But Florida has no class, Fans Coaches and players. I think thats why we hate them besides them beating us on a regular basis. My fear is that we are catching up with them on the classless players.

• 2 weeks later...