Science Hill Lack of Class

GO_DB

Science Hill has time and time again throut the year shown that they have no class. First they beat up on boone 26-0. I dont care who your are you that should not be allowed. The coach was happy with the performance which begs the question does the coach have control of his team. The new incident is the regional final against DB. Granted DB did get beat 30, the score does not matter you should not be allowed to win in if you going to be that poor of a winner. First the just annilated a DB defender and the were was no call on an obvious foul. They were laughin and high fiving each other for. The DB guy did what anyone would do and retailted. That was Db's fault and he got a well deserved yellow. Then a Science Hill play was fouled and stood up in the DB guys face and proceed to yell obscenities at him. These could be heard across the field. Then Science Hill proceed to get him rejected and four more yellow cards on the very same dead ball play. Did their coach care no he encouraged them and was saying nice work. After a mircal PK goal they began to chant "Who are we?" "Science Hill" and it went on and on. Then when the game was over the came in DB faces and yelled GO HOME repeatedly and refused to shake our hands when they won. I think this behavoir should not be tolerated and there should be punishments set in place for such behavior, even if you win its jsut a game and nobody wants a defeat shoved in their faces like that.

*Edited for content

Edited by FHSrebel27

Well you and I look at the game from different views. Science Hil and DB do not like eachother at all. Never have and never will. It's as simple as that. Anytime these schools get together, no matter what the sport, there's going be a lot of bad blood. Both schools do a lot of taunting during games, and it's always a rough game. When they play against eachother it's always a very dirty game. DB played just as dirty and rowdy as the Hill did. They were taunting the SH players just as the SH players were taunting them. I don't think I'd say either team plays with "class" when they play eachother. It's a big rivalry and they both know it and want to win. Science Hill's just a better soccer team. They've beat DB all 3 times they've played this year, including 2 shutouts, and it will always be a battle. The fact is SH did it better this year and proved it on the field. DB didn't have the caliber or athletes to play with the Hill this year. I think your just a DB player upset his team can't hang with the Hill.

Science Hill has time and time again throut the year shown that they have no class. First they beat up on boone 26-0. I dont care who your are you that should not be allowed. The coach was happy with the performance which begs the question does the coach have control of his team. The new incident is the regional final against DB. Granted DB did get beat 30, the score does not matter you should not be allowed to win in if you going to be that poor of a winner. First the just annilated a DB defender and the were was no call on an obvious foul. They were laughin and high fiving each other for. The DB guy did what anyone would do and retailted. That was Db's fault and he got a well deserved yellow. Then a Science Hill play was fouled and stood up in the DB guys face and proceed to yell "Who the F*** do you think you are?" and "Im going to F*** you up for that!!" These could be heard across the field. Then Science Hill proceed to get him rejected and four more yellow cards on the very same dead ball play. Did their coach care no he encouraged them and was saying nice work. After a mircal PK goal they began to chant "Who are we?" "Science Hill" and it went on and on. Then when the game was over the came in DB faces and yelled GO HOME repeatedly and refused to shake our hands when they won. I think this behavoir should not be tolerated and there should be punishments set in place for such behavior, even if you win its jsut a game and nobody wants a defeat shoved in their faces like that.

Science Hill sounds like an intense team. Its dobbyns bennet fault for being so lousy. If Science hill is going to beat teams and continue to back it up, they can do whatever they want. They bring a certain form of entertainment to thegame, and if you are such a wimp that foul language bothers you at this level, you should reevaluate whethjer you should be in high school soccer. I can guarantee you if I get taken out in a rivalry game Im gettin gup, dropping some F-bombs, and makeing sure the kid knows not to do it again. Science Hill, in all seriousness, the more I here about you guys the more I like. DB nneds to stop whining and get a life, pansy.

Science Hill sounds like an intense team. Its dobbyns bennet fault for being so lousy. If Science hill is going to beat teams and continue to back it up, they can do whatever they want. They bring a certain form of entertainment to thegame, and if you are such a wimp that foul language bothers you at this level, you should reevaluate whethjer you should be in high school soccer. I can guarantee you if I get taken out in a rivalry game Im gettin gup, dropping some F-bombs, and makeing sure the kid knows not to do it again. Science Hill, in all seriousness, the more I here about you guys the more I like. DB nneds to stop whining and get a life, pansy.

No Science Hill doesn't sound like an intense team, they sound like a group of "tough guys" who don't know what the game is about. That was definately an ignorant post. You shouldn't praise a team for acting like jerks and going on and on with poor language and awful conduct. I wasn't at the game, so I don't know if the DB players story is somewhat embelished, but it sure does sound like SH were not good winners. Soccer is a gentlemen's sport, the players should atleast TRY to act like they have some class. Have fun losing to Oak Ridge.

Sorry, Science Hill , Oak Ridge will whip your But, You have no class,according to several teams that have played you and the rough neck stuff only goes so far. Oak Ridge whipped you soundly the first tiem and will again this time. DB is mostly a bunch of nice players , and they maybe sore losers , but you Science hIll are Rooten winners, What's the difference except you will be home with DB for the Strate tournament

No Science Hill doesn't sound like an intense team, they sound like a group of "tough guys" who don't know what the game is about.

I do not know how science hill plays this year, and i have not seen them play, but the fact that they did beat farragut says that i am sure that they know what the game is about. They are one of the top teams in east tennessee which is the toughest part of the state. They have a tough game tonight though. If they lose this game, that does not mean that they are a horrible team. They have already proven that they are a good team, maybe not as good as some of the teams from knoxville though. Either way, they could make a huge statement tonight by having victories over the top 2 teams in the other region on the season with Oak Ridge and Farragut. I know guys who play for Oak Ridge and Science Hill, so good luck to both of you.