CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the closest of all the 5A regions. Every team (excluding Warren Co.) has a chance to claim the region title. I give this early, early season nod to Franklin Co. who have improved every season since Coach Mantooth's arrival. Coffee Co., Cumberland Co., and Cookeville all have a chance to win the region, but also a chance not to make the playoffs. Lincoln Co. will be in the top two with their RB returning, but they lost a lot. Only games will make this region become any clearer.

This may be the closest of all the 5A regions. Every team (excluding Warren Co.) has a chance to claim the region title. I give this early, early season nod to Franklin Co. who have improved every season since Coach Mantooth's arrival. Coffee Co., Cumberland Co., and Cookeville all have a chance to win the region, but also a chance not to make the playoffs. Lincoln Co. will be in the top two with their RB returning, but they lost a lot. Only games will make this region become any clearer.

As George Plaster would say "book it" Coffee County will be in the playoffs. I think 1 or 2 seed. By the way, to an earlier post, Jake Nunley transfered because his Dad is a coach and he has been here going on 2 years.. Get over it.

As George Plaster would say "book it" Coffee County will be in the playoffs. I think 1 or 2 seed. By the way, to an earlier post, Jake Nunley transfered because his Dad is a coach and he has been here going on 2 years.. Get over it.

Thats why I like/hate you Manchester people! No sense of humor. I know how Nunley got there.... Very rare in this day that a coach can bring a staff.