Sophmores Steppin Up?

Nizzi B

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville has a great sophomore class. A ton of good players. There are 2 kids that will be heard from this year.

Tyler Maples. Younger brother of former Rebel standout Ryan Maples. Tyler is 6'2 175lbs and can run a 4.55. He was named one of the top receivers at Furman's camp.

Adrian Baker. Younger brother of former Rebel Standouts Marcquel Baker and Colton Baker. Adrian is already 5'9 200lbs,runs a 4.65,benches 300lbs and squats over 400lbs.

Division 11 - A is going to be won by Tipton Rosemark Academy. They have a great team this year and look to go all the way. They have many returning players and the best quarterback in the Division 11 - A group. He was the leader in passing yards for Shelby-Metro Area in 2003 in all divisions. Got some big size, speed and a lot of toughness and heart. There are a few players there that will be able to play college ball. You will see and hear their names this year I am sure if you keep up with their team. The entire team is made up of very good young men with strong character and integrity and the school is very family oriented. I think that Tipton Rosemark Academy will be noticed this year, even if they are small and Division 11 - A. The A, AA, and AAA only mean that the school has a larger enrollment and thus has more atheletes to choose from. I know because many of my friends go to Division 1 AAAAA and Division 11 - AAA. They are no better than Division 1 A in any way except they have more people playing and have more backup people for positions. Other than that, the game is the same. Some names to watch for are Drew Hanks, David Hammonds, Michael Eubanks, John Evan McPherson, Chase Peeler.

• 1 month later...
Charlie Bryant-6'6/225

Hunter Carter-5'11/170/4.6

Will Fruitt-6'0/190

All in Division-II(A) They should lead their team this year.  I saw two of them play last year, they will have good futures ahead.

825283921[/snapback]

What school's do they go to?

Rosemark has a bunch of sophomores who have to step up and play on the line. John Evan McPherson was honorable mention all state as a freshman.