Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He used to be on City Council, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think they were trying to do away with the "Baby" part of it - not 100% sure about that, though.

825301849[/snapback]

KWalker, you are exactly right, they are rebuilding the Knoxville Falcons, Larry Cox wants it to be the best ran youth sports organization in the city... And as of right know, you ask anyone in the city who works for youth sports, they will tell you that the Knoxville Falcons are the best ran organization in the city... All Parks and Recs employees will say that also...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

thumb

Notice to all pilot coaches: your first paycheck is ready to be picked up!!! Please come by and pick up your FIRST paycheck at the previously discussed location. REMEMBER: the location MUST be kept quiet. DO not tell anyone that it is at mark williamson's office. Mark will have your paychecks. The second paycheck can be picked up at the fulton headquarters- see Mr.Cox.

Notice to all pilot coaches: your first paycheck is ready to be picked up!!!  Please come by and pick up your FIRST paycheck at the previously discussed location.  REMEMBER: the location MUST be kept quiet.  DO not tell anyone that it is at mark williamson's office. Mark will have your paychecks.  The second paycheck can be picked up at the fulton headquarters- see Mr.Cox.

825302181[/snapback]

Well first off, the Knoxville Falcons don't pay their coaches like Pilot... If you knew anything about Pilot then you would know that they do get paychecks... Maybe you need to go pick up a paycheck from Mark... If I was guessing, you are starting to sound like good Ole JP... And the thing is Fulton Headquarters is not ran by Larry Cox... He runs the Knoxville Falcons... So get your facts right, you are not very funny and you might need to holla at AE Roadrunner...