New Stewart Co. coach

sunami

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, I started reading this post, not realizing what dates were on it at the beginning. After four pages, and seeing one of my own posts, I finally figured out how old this post was!!! :D Anyway, I'll also be interested in seeing how the new regions shake out. The Jackson Sun is anticipating Houston County to be moved into Region 6-2A next year, so I wonder what that would do to SC and the rivalry between those teams.

Anyway, just to let y'all know a little something about SCHS. I went to see two of their games this season -- one on the road, one at home and both were losses. But, I saw some kids who looked like athletes in their uniforms.

And, I'll say something else about SCHS and its facilities: EXCELLENT. If my wife and I ever plan to move, Dover would be a pretty good place to go. The school is fantastic and run by some outstanding people (and I'm not just saying that so they'll buy more of my products), and all of the athletic facilities are top-notch.

Good luck to the Black and Gold!!

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure The Jaxon Son was wrong in their article. I had heard Stewart Co. was moving into the region with Camden, Adamsville, Waverly, Lewis Co., Richland, Riverside, and Loretto. Geographically, Houston Co. would make more sense, but I had previously heard SCHS was the one. If this is true, Stewart Co. will be much better off. You are right about the administration at Stewart being good. They are very supportive of all the atheletic programs at the school. That's one reason why it is always good to have former coaches in the front office of the school.

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure The Jaxon Son was wrong in their article. I had heard Stewart Co. was moving into the region with Camden, Adamsville, Waverly, Lewis Co., Richland, Riverside, and Loretto. Geographically, Houston Co. would make more sense, but I had previously heard SCHS was the one. If this is true, Stewart Co. will be much better off.  You are right about the administration at Stewart being good. They are very supportive of all the atheletic programs at the school.  That's one reason why it is always good to have former coaches in the front office of the school.

825432076[/snapback]

I think it said Houston co will be with us...stewart would end up with Cheatham and Fairview I think...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• I really don’t get your point. Yes, Bearden lost two superstars, that can’t be glanced over, but if you still look at their roster, they have star talent almost everywhere. I’m sure Jones was expecting to lose players. I mean, it’s been rumored since the days they both stepped into Bearden, but I mean, they still have star talent everywhere, receiver, linebacker, safety, defensive back, running back, not to mention they have two probably top 20 quarterbacks in 6A battling it out every day for the starting position. And knowing Jones, I’m sure there will be another star talent that lands in Bearden this off-season, which, based on hearing rumors, may already be there. I’m not too sure. But Chaz and Brody will definitely hurt, but I really doubt it will affect Bearden as much as you think. Maybe during the postseason going up against teams like Oakland, but I doubt during the regular season.
    • The ironic thing is that in 13 or 14 they did the same thing to the baseball team and hired a moron to coach them and the kids refuse to play. nobody came out they changed the coach to a competent baseball coach and within 3 years went to win a  state championship.so things do hold water when it comes to these things.
    • Dingleberry needs to educate herself on Clemer’s “resume” and why he has been dismissed at a few previous positions along with his love of milf and cookies before making her final decision on the matter I do believe. He would not coach my son just from the stuff outside of the X’s and O’s. Throw the football inadequacies in the mix and it just adds to the list of reasons also. Just a really bad deal given the list of coaches that applied from across the state and beyond there is no explanation whatsoever other than agendas why he was hired. 
    • Not looking good Captain,not looking good.We had 0 Srs before all this and had a decent amount of Sophmores and 4 or 5 Jrs.Now I heard we have about 14 kids I have not confirmed that and honestly I don't think I will go any further with it.What the community wants and what the faithful supporters along with players and parents it doesn't matter.The Loudon School board made the decision for us and it has killed our program.Folks can say butt hurt whiners whatever they want to but we are a very proud Community and expect the BEST choices to be made from our Administration and that's just not the case.I was at a Basketball game this winter for my grandkids and ran into a former teammate of mine that I actually coached youth league with for a number of years and he told me they were over 100 applications turned in and they hired the best friend of the School board Member who suggested him.He has even reached out to try to help the guy and he refused so here we are going into the fourth season of bad football.GB since 1985 has not had 3 consecutive bad seasons,now we are facing 4 with no help in sight.How are we supposed to get behind such incompetence?Dingle berry says we sound like Democrats lol.Democrats accept all the crazy and weirdness in this world and just roll with it.Im no Democrat.I'm also tired of fighting for something that our say so holds to water.