Centennial High School

BigDogDaddy

Why is it that a team with these 5 games on their schedule is being held to such lofty heights:

Brentwood Academy 11-1 ... L 34 17

Battle Ground Academy 12-1... L 39 18

Brentwood High 10-2 ... L 25 23

Franklin High 11-3... L 30 13

Dickson County 9-2 ... L 42 21

WesVols if they beat any two of these teams I'll treat you to a steak dinner at the Copper Cellar on the Strip!

Edited by BigDogDaddy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that a team with these 5 games on their schedule is being  held to such lofty heights:

WesVols  if they beat any two of these teams I'll treat you to a steak dinner at the Copper Cellar on the Strip!

825295615[/snapback]

After seeing what Franklin has at a passing scrimmage, then I would say that is one win Centennial will get. One more and someone gets a steak dinner.

I know that will fire up those Franklin people. Oh well!!

Edited by bucfootball

Why is it that a team with these 5 games on their schedule is being  held to such lofty heights:

WesVols  if they beat any two of these teams I'll treat you to a steak dinner at the Copper Cellar on the Strip!

825295615[/snapback]

Wes, look forward to that steak dinner! They'll beat BGA and they'll beat Brentwood, book it.

book it fhsrebel27?  book it?  Like your school, Centennial has never beaten Brentwood ever in football.  At any level.  Coming close one year means nothing the next.  That being said, the game this year should be another exciting matchup.

825295697[/snapback]

At first, I thought you meant that we had never beaten Brentwood... but whew, glad I figured out that you meant that Centennial has never beaten us. All good streaks must come to an end and I say book it, the streak of Centennial never beating Brentwood ends this season.

825295615[/snapback]

I like it!! I'll take you up on that one, although if Centennial beats BA I'll buy YOU dinner at Amerigo's. All the other teams on your list were powers last year but have serious question marks this year. Brentwood lacks its past offensive zip, Franklin debuts a new QB and RB (although we know how that turned out last year), Dickson County has lost some players, and BGA lost enough starters to provide adequate reinforcements in the Battle of Franklin. I'd rank Centennial above BGA, DCHS and Brentwood (and maybe Franklin), but I agree that they have plenty of mental obstacles to overcome before they can join Williamson County's (and thus Tennessee's) elite.

As far as that Brentwood Academy game goes...the way the Eagle squad is shaping up, don't count on any free beef. :lol:

I think they will take Dickson County and Brentwood. Maybe take BGA... :lol:

825295784[/snapback]

to redbaron and fhsrebel, i dunno if theyll beat brentwood or not cause i dont know how could chs is but if they can beat brentwood then yall should also write that franklin is an easy win for them too, brentwood is alot better than franklin this year, dont even try to fight that fact.....