Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll have the prayers of the people in Gordonsville and all off Smith County. I just read the whole story and it was a shocker. Everyone probably remembers the bad accident one of our football players was involved in around February. Reading this just brought back soo many memories. Please everyone keep Jacki and Chad Hunter from Gordonsville in your prayers. This story is a true testament of the power of prayer.

I think that Jacqui had surgery on her arm the other day. I don't have much of an update, but I do know that Vanderbilt is going to fly her and her parents to Atlanta for rehab on Monday morning. Rehab is expected to last 4-6 weeks.

If any body wants to help with donations, there is going to be a spaghetti supper in the near future to help raise money. Kevin Carter of the Tennessee Titans (and maybe some other players, but I'm not sure) is going to autograph some things and let us have them to auction off at the supper. There is no date or time set just yet. I know some ladies are meeting on Tuesday to plan it so as soon as I find out some info, I'll let everyone know the details.

Edited by bhsOL

I'm glad to see this page is almost back on the front page, i was starting to think that people were already forgetting about her. She still needs everyones prayers and still has along way to go before she is the jac mac that we all know and love. Man the house is looking better and better everyday. I will be over again tomorrow and cant wait to get back to work.

Ok listen to this. If you would like to REALLY support Jacqui and her family here is a great way.

My mom and Mrs. Wyant (the Riverdale cheerleading sponser at RHS) have ordered 1,000 t-shirts. They are lime green (Jacqui's favorite color) and say Pray Warriors for Jacqui on them. I think that is so cool becuase we are the warriors and it should be a great fundraising. At school there is a list where you can pre order you shirt. They are 10 dollars and will be in Thursday. The goal is for everyone to by one and where it to the Riverdale-CPA game thursday night. So instead of seeing a sea of red and gold it will be a see of lime green for Jacqui. The shirts will be on sale at the game if they arent sold out before then. If they do sale out i know that they will order a couple thousand more. You dont have to be a student at riverdale or even know jacqui to buy one. It is just a great way to show support and a great way to raise money (which is really needed) for the family.

I forget what exactly will be on there but like i said it will say prayer warriors, and have like a scripture on the back and a few more things. I'll let everyone know the details when i find out. Keep prayin

Ok listen to this. If you would like to REALLY support Jacqui and her family here is a great way.

My mom and Mrs. Wyant (the Riverdale cheerleading sponser at RHS) have ordered 1,000 t-shirts. They are lime green (Jacqui's favorite color) and say Pray Warriors for Jacqui on them. I think that is so cool becuase we are the warriors and it should be a great fundraising. At school there is a list where you can pre order you shirt. They are 10 dollars and will be in Thursday. The goal is for everyone to by one and where it to the Riverdale-CPA game thursday night. So instead of seeing a sea of red and gold it will be a see of lime green for Jacqui. The shirts will be on sale at the game if they arent sold out before then. If they do sale out i know that they will order a couple thousand more. You dont have to be a student at riverdale or even know jacqui to buy one. It is just a great way to show support and a great way to raise money (which is really needed) for the family.

I forget what exactly will be on there but like i said it will say prayer warriors, and have like a scripture on the back and a few more things. I'll let everyone know the details when i find out. Keep prayin

825309870[/snapback]

Be sure to let the CPA folks know about the t-shirts as well. They're fine people, and might even be willing to wear apparel sporting the other team's mascot since it's for such a wonderful cause. :D