West Tn. 2A Football

MrGoodwrench

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprised if 7-2A comes down to the Humboldt-Milan game. Humboldt is very much improved this year and could be looking for a pretty good playoff run. Also, Camden in 6-2A should be a lot better, but beating Huntingdon won't be in the cards this season. A quarterfinal berth there would be a big accomplishment. Ward's a good coach. Dresden? I don't think so.

We will see about Humboldt Sept. 3 when they play Dresden. With their #2 QB last night they only threw 2 passes one for a 3-yard td. I don't think they can beat Dresden with that ratio between the pass and run. But I also picked Northside to win . The Vikings defense looked very good even without Booth ( who is out 4-6 weeks). The Vikings corners are small that could be a problem against a good passing team but their run drfense looked soolid.

Turbo, How many seniors are gone from the team that gave Camden a 50 to something whoopin?

825308773[/snapback]

About the same amount that graduate every year for Huntingdon, and every year the margin of victory is about the same. :blink: But in all seriousness I think if camden can beat Mckenzie that will go a long way for them in determining how good a season they'll have.

I agree with MrGoodwrench, Westview will be a much improved team this year and we will be the one's to keep your eyes on and a look out for in 2A!

825308801[/snapback]

The surprise was last year's 1-9 record......Westview is suppose to be good. What are you calling much improved? 4-6...5-5 ??? Or better than that ??