Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

bud

I've already seen a lot of rebel flags around kingsport the past few days, and tonight south has their big bonfire to get them pumped. Its all good though, cause come game time the indians will be ready to take care of business and to scalp some rebels.

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although SHS is said to be better than in recent years, I highly doubt their corners can even compete with the speed DB has, Moten is sure to be back because he has practiced all this week and even without him we would still dominate South. South says they will beat DB every year and they have been wrong about that for how many years?

DB wins big 56-6....that is if South gets close enough for those 2 field goals

Roll Tribe

The E-Z Snooze Hotel Vacancy light is lit up. We can't even fill up for race week. Time have taken a toll on this money maker from the day... but not on the Great One... Famous Amos. I could still score 8 or 12 TD's in a half, if I had too. Thankfully, taking care of the fairer sex around the E-Z Snooze give's yours truley all the exercise I need. After last weeks perfect record of pickin', Hoop Baby is of to a great start at 1000%.

On to the Picks:

Richlands 14

Gate City 8

E-Gad!! The Blue Tornado will blow the lights out in Big Blue Country, leaving the Devils scratching their horns in dis-belief. You heard it hear first. Boola Boola

TN High 34

Cherokee 22

A tougher game than the boys from the North expect, but a win is a win is a win.

Harumph!!

Daniel Boone 27

Volunteer 13

I hate it when I can't find a piece to the puzzle...Don't you Falcons? Daniel Boone once shot a Bar, now they shoot down a low flyin' bird.

Oak Ridge 99898989898

Bill Clinton 3

Mercy!! Bill Clinton better stick to the Interns!! Gaf Gaf!!

Elizabethon 24

Science Hill 14

Fish don't fry in the kitchen, beans don't burn on the grill.... Cowtown is going to smile all the way up the Hill... Scooby Doo!!

Dobyns Bennett 52

Sullivan South 0

The AEP Juice Truck is already backed up to the scoreboard. It will be on life the support system by halftime as this Tribal Council is all one-sided.

(I didn't get a Harumph out of that guy...) Harumph Harumph!!

Famous Amos

Even though I dont understand his jokes, Major Hoople is right on with all the picks. DB will crush South like they have every year....they can string up as many rebel flags as they want and burn as many teepees that they want, but at the end of the 4th they can look up at the score board while they pack it up.

What a one-sided write-up? Who is to say that "this is the year" when they've said that for 11 years....This quote especially made me laugh...

'They can be taken. We just got to show them no respect.'

No respect? The last thing you DON'T want to show a team thats owned you for 11 years is no respect. South better respect the fact that DB is and has been a better team for 11 years....the last and very last way you beat a team is to show them no respect. We'll have to see what respect they show when Duran puts up as big of numbers as he did last week and our defense hits them in the mouth.