Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

bud

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure is quiet tonight, huh Rebels?...Maybe you should have kept your mouths shut before the game...the streak continues and respect is again earned by the Indians...42-14...scored, finally, against 3rd and 4th team jv defense, with your starters...could be the reason for the silence...should be

Roll Tribe Roll

1. I'm thinking the South fans were on their feet long past what most of the "know it alls" thought they would be!

B. I didn't see any South people on this thead "running their mouth".

and III. How's the Tusculum football program coming along?????

Not here to cause heart aches just here to stir a little!

<_<

The Chop Shop is alive and well. How about that student section? The DB kids are fired up and filling up the stands. I told Newman that this was the best DB Student section since 1980.

How did you like #7 running around with the johnny reb flag? How about the Student section flying ole johnny all night long?

11 in row was a rout and could have easily been 60 pts or more. It is good for opponents that the G-Man is a really nice guy.

2 Games in and Duran has 8 TD passes and 3 TD runs.

Chop Chop

Cosmo

;)  :( God Bless you Fart Vanderbilt. You may not have worried about us but we were on your minds, but sadly we couldnt deliver, but who would know better than you guys about no delivering.  :(  I jest I jest.

825314895[/snapback]

I guess if ya got the sheepskin on the wall you can spin it anyway ya want.

Delivery in the post season is one thing for sure, but getting there is another. Looks like we gonna get our tickets punched again, anybody else going? Come on!

Roll, Tribe....Roll Tribe Roll!

Often Loved , sometines hated but never over rated!

Edited by Plowboy Deluxe

tu f

The "know it alls"? would be whom?

South fans and many of their players said they were going to win this year...not going to give D-B any respect; so, yeah, they can stand through the first quarter...not standing now...What the heck does Tusculum have to do with last night? or any other post of mine?

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Skunk@home

Well, this Series is OFFICIALLY OVER!! The Flag Waivers are not in the Indians league anymore. We know it, they know it....everyone knows it. This game has turned into a high priced scrimmage. We have got to find a way to talk the TN High Vikings into filling this Schedule spot.

Duran Duran played 1 Half and 1 Play and his stats are still "eye-popping"

4 TD PASSES

1 TD RUN

A SCHOOL RECORD 99 YD TD PASS

The Defensive was exceptional. The Flag Waivers didn't cross the 50 until the score was 42-0, 3 min into the 3rd qtr. How about #20 Jo-Jo Throp. He plays bigtime for a Soph just getting into the lineup. #20 had an INT and nearly scored...That is cool Skunk!

Now... For the REAL Season to begin.... 5A Big East Football

DB @ Bearden next Friday night.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Oh, hey Plowboy... The 20 year reunion ride for my flag waivin' (ex) girlfriend went about as I suspected. All 8 of 'em (that graduated) got a little tipsy and ended up @ Hogwild just after the 2nd half started. They don't allow flags in that place, so Bernice wore as a dress. Before the night was over, she was flyin' half staff.

Chop Chop

Cosmo

Edited by CosmoKramer

Art.... You're prediction was 53-0....... YOU had to be worried with 5:00 to go in the 2nd qtr! You can say it was never in doubt, but if you do say that you're not being honest with yourself! Did you realize South had more 1st downs than DB. SPEED kills and NO TEAM in this area can compare to DB when it comes to SPEED! Duran is a D1 QB and I really think that will happen. I just like getting you guys worked up and it seems that I did a pretty good job. thumb

Skunk.......Joseph is stepping up BIG TIME(AWSOME ) and I'm not from South TRUST ME! The Tusculum thing was not a good one... thought it might stir you guys a little but it didn't so I'll not explain!

Roll TRIBE

:(

Pudding,

You're right. You should find somewhere else to go next week. You won't have much fun in an empty stadium. But anyway, I walked around for several minutes after the game and didn't see anything as bad as what you said. Even if it did occur, things like that happen with students everywhere - whether you want to believe it or not. It is the product of the R-rated environment they are brought up in (the music, movies, video games, etc.) I've been to many football games where things are much worse. Try going to Cocke Co, Kingston, or Anderson Co. if you think that was bad from students after a game. What was going on was not right if it happened that way. I'm not making excuses, but they're many "little thugs" at schools everywhere. The faculty and administration at DB do an excellent job of keeping students in line inside the stadium, but can't stop everything everywhere. To try and imply that this is unique to DB is foolish.