Maryville v.s. Alcoa

*MHSfootball*

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha sorry man... You would be surprised about Ping Pong... And I almost Dunked the other day, so gravity is workin in my favor.... You let them head hunters no its me :lol: I heard some good stuff about Mini you while I was readin an article...it was in some magazine, don't remember which... Is he going to be the favorite to start next year?

Ya, I know what you mean... Being one of those old men now, You are gonna be gettin there about 4:30 with that lawn chair right? :lol: You are still yet to give me your prediction. I'm interested in what you think, because one minute you make it sound like Alcoa has a chance, the next you sound like we shouldn't even step on the field. We know what Rebel Raider thinks, but I'm lookin for an informed guess :o

my bad, i like your teachers, i know a couple of them and ar friends with them,  and we arent glitzy and glamourous, i cant stand the place personally, but thats just because im a prisoner there, its not that i dont like the athletic programs because then we would be without our #1 rival, i just dont like your teams

825314000[/snapback]

Ok I can take that answer Raider. You don't have to be disrespectful all the time, but I know you can't stand Alcoa. I'm not too fond of Maryville either, but I do respect them! thumb

Well, once again gentlemen.....IT'S ON!! Let the talk end and the fun begin. This is gonna be the best Maryville/Alcoa game in a long, long time. Both teams are stacked with talent and ready for war. This might possibly be the battle of who has the best offensive line.

Lots of scoring early and often in this one boys. Too bad for Alcoa that the scoring for them will end towards the middle or end of the 3rd qurater, as usual. I don't mean disrespect with that boys; it's just a fact that history bears. This is where the BS ends and the battle begins. GOOO RED REBELS!!!

;)

well for all you maryville fans out there i feel that alcoa will win a close one. This will be a good game, with both teams putting up several TD's, but alcoa is pumped this year and ready to bring the W back. It's been several years since alcoa has won and i think its time for them to just show what their made of. there will be a big crowd there friday because it is after all alcoa-maryville, so if your coming anticipate a big crowd and a great game!!!

well for all you maryville fans out there i feel that alcoa will win a close one.  This will be a good game, with both teams putting up several TD's, but alcoa is pumped this year and ready to bring the W back. It's been several years since alcoa has won and i think its time for them to just show what their made of.  there will be a big crowd there friday because it is after all alcoa-maryville, so if your coming anticipate a big crowd and a great game!!!

825315730[/snapback]

We'll see. The past is the past, so we'll see how much better Alcoa has got tonite. Better get there early if you wanna sit. ;)