CPA at Riverdale

timbdp

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

timbdp, are you really asking who will win this game or are you just trying to start a thread. Becuase i think it is a no brainer that Riverdale will win big. CPA is a very respectable team but this years Warriors team is bad. And it is at Tomahawk stadium where we only play 4 games there this year so i'm sure the seniors will make every game (especially home games) count.

ill say this like i said before the goodpasture game....it will be closer than people expect...cpa has their hands full though, should be a good game

cpa beat a good 4a team (hillwood scrimmage) and a good 2a team..can they handle the best 5a team......its a school with 280 students vs. a school with 2800 students (im not really sure how many r-dale has) i cant wait

ill say this like i said before the goodpasture game....it will be closer than people expect...cpa has their hands full though, should be a good game

cpa beat a good 4a team (hillwood scrimmage) and a good 2a team..can they handle the best 5a team......its a school with 280 students vs. a school with 2800 students (im not really sure how many r-dale has) i cant wait

825309857[/snapback]

I think you're exaggerating those enrollment figures a little. With the impending multiplier...it's 3-1 instead of 10-1.

Edited by Antwan

Guest Oakland

it will be interesting to see how riverdale handles cpa's no huddle offense. although most people just automatically think that riverdale will just destroy cpa, i think this game will be closer than everybody thinks, with riverdale's depth being the difference in the 4th