Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh heck yeah! I love high school football time in southeast TN!!!

Glad to know we're all in this for the fun...What in the world would we all do if we didn't have CoachT???

About the game...Caldwell rushed for 295 official yards against Red Bank last week...but that doesn't mean anything because this is this week. Anything can happen. And although we all get on here and run our mouths, the only people that can prove anything are the football players. And to one of you McMinn guys, it doesn't matter if we overlook East Ridge one bit...because none of us play. We're just innocent little spectators stirring up trouble on CoachT. But our football team won't overlook the "Pioneers." Despite all the biased comments I've said on here, I think McMinn/Ooltewah game could be one of the area games of the year. My opinion is this will determine who the better team in this region is besides Oak Ridge is. I think either team is capable of winning, and it's going to come down to who shows up more prepared and makes the fewest errors.

We can argue players all day, but both schools have good football players on their respective teams. I personally think DeWayne is one of the best RB's I've ever seen, but one RB alone can't win a ball game. I can't wait for this showdown at the NEst. It's going to be a good one!

Good luck to both teams! And I just hope all of us CoachTers don't kill each other before then! thumb

Edited by GradfromtheNest