Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah had one heck of a game i sure was worried about how good this McMinn team was going to be. Caldwell showed the McMinn fans that he is the real deal, and McMinns Trio got out rushed by Caldwell by himself....even by Williams too.

Tribeguy and Tony....Lost all respect for you when you dont show up and pay up on your bets...thats low.

825328325[/snapback]

Evidentally, you can't read. Tribeguy and myself clearly stated that we weren't going to bet. If you look back on that around page 70 or so. We aren't low, you're low for betting on HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS!!!!

To bad thats not gonna happen

825328644[/snapback]

You're an idiot. I've already destroyed you in another topic and I'll do it here, too, since you don't get the point. I have reliable information from a reliable source (coacht member). He said you have 3 good players and we should have no problem handling you. If you would like to know who it was then go back to the other thread and read it.

You're an idiot. I've already destroyed you in another topic and I'll do it here, too, since you don't get the point. I have reliable information from a reliable source (coacht member). He said you have 3 good players and we should have no problem handling you. If you would like to know who it was then go back to the other thread and read it.

825328651[/snapback]

Do u want me to name some good players?? We got LB-Brandon Brown, FB-Micheal Hampton, QB-Preston Scoggins, WB-Will Plummer, D-lineman-Rashawn Johnson and Brent Vines