Fastest HS Football Player in the State

bigreid

Let's go w/ what's important...game speed...walker from milan seems to be a lot faster than everyone else on the field everytime he steps on it...a sophomore from humboldt by the name of adrian donald makes a habit of breaking long runs and leaving guys...and he MIGHT bench 200...its all speed and vision w/ him...so those are 2 guys to watch out for

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this may be weird to say seeing that i support a region in middle tennessee, but the knoxville central running back is sooooo fast. i played against him last year. i havnt seen any matches yet.... i'd like to see him and gaston miller in a 60 yard showdown. does anybody know the knox central rb's name?

• 4 weeks later...
i have to agree w/ imaowl, the forty is over rated--if you haven't noticed a football field is 100 yards long. therefore my vote goes to Phillip "BOO" Weathers of the Huntingdon Mustangs. His speed is pretty constant all the way down the field, where as most kids peter out after forty he still can pull a burst from somewhere out of his back pocket!

825318847[/snapback]

ktrainfan, you must not have been at the Westview game Friday night. I saw "Boo" and he did impress me, but he was nowhere near as fast as Westview's RB. Boo had the chance to catch Markei on one brake away run. They were pretty close until markei decided to lose him. Markei Guy is probably the fastest high school athlete ive seen in a long time. I have no idea what his forty time is. the only thing i know is when markei has the ball i dont know anyone that can catch him.

Dewayne got clocked at a 4.3 at our summer camp and is still running the same.... he is by far one of the fastest and the quickest..... his ability to stay low and burst with speed has killed this year...... he has already rushed for over 1,000 yards in 5 games this season..... pretty impressive..... glad he is with ooltewah.....

yeah dewayne caldwell is much better off at ooltewah then mccallie cause i just do not think they would have used him that much... they have always been a passing team.. he is also one of the fastest in the state by far... he isjust a jr too so hopefully he will be even faster as he gets bigger and stronger...so good for dewayne and great for Ooltewah haha GO OWLS!!

Edited by ballintrain