maryville vs alcoa details

linebackers

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill tell you what happened in this game, alcoa did terrible, their defense stopped us, what twice? i dunno, but they are terrible, warren got hurt on every other play, and duckie did ok, but not the domination he was supposed to have. he got put on his back a couple times, and then he layed down. maryville dominated, cade had a great game, stephen childs did good, andrew clement was a star on both sides of the ball with two interceptions and some key first down catches where he caught it and grinded out enough yards to get the first. i was dissapointed, now lets hear the alcoa excuses, im ready

Alcoa didn't play too well, the usual...depth thing hurt them to some extent, but I think Maryville was overall a better team. Maryville scored first rather easily, then picked off an Alcoa pass and had it not been for a penalty would have wen't up by two touchdowns, instead settled for a Albert Satchett field goal. Alcoa finally strikes next, but the xtra point kick was more like a soccer kick, the ball hit the linemens legs. Then some other stuff happened, it was kinda a dull game, and Maryville ended up winning, Alcoa never really threatened too much.

bunch of stuck up preppy ritch maryville pricks....yeah yall beat us great job and good luck on the rest of the season im jsut glad people like your dont actually play in maryville games because it would be a discrace to a great program. But we'll see you boys in buro

In the 1st half Maryville moved the ball at will but made a few too many mistakes.Several bad snap,fumbles,clip on an interception return for a touchdown. That stuff kills drives. Maryville should have been ahead by 30 points.

In the 2nd half Maryville relaxed. They thought Alcoa would quit.Maryville got complacement. Alcoa played hard the 2nd half.They took it to Maryville in the 2nd half. Alcoa was too far behind to catch up.

This game will benefit both teams. Maryville coaches will drive it home that you should never let up and get complacement. Alcoa coaches will drive it home that Alcoa played toe to toe with a 4A powerhouse in the 2nd half and had chances to come back. That game will give Alcoa the confidence they need to go a long way this year.

I liked that Adam Parnell was telling the Alcoa players after the game that he hopes that Alcoa and Maryville can both make it to Murfreesboro. I hope both teams can bring home the Gold Football.

Turbo. Don't think all us Rebel fans are stuck up and preppy.Some of us can be alright. Good luck the rest of the season.

Yes, i try not to mix the few that are actually respectable with the one's who just have to diss everything about Alcoa. But yes I was also telling players after the game that I hope to see them in Buro and I also talked to Coach Quarles (not sure how you spell it exactly) and Antonio Byner and there both great guys off the field and were both just as excited to get to rep. Blount County and bring home the Gold. Good luck