Campbell Co. vs Jefferson Co. Week 2

possumcop

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)  This is gonna kill me, I dont think you are Arnez. Haha Lord I dont know, where do you go to school now JC? Im gonna be at UT for Arnez's 21st party extravaganza when this Soup Kitchen game is goin on.

Anyway, talk about this game has quickly turned in a blind mans's JCHS reunion. Where are you Soup kids with your talk of a powerhouse extra chunky Campbell Co. team?

I am changing my prediction to

JC - 27

CC - 10

825324939[/snapback]

Good to see some recent JeffCo grads like myself still supporting the team.

Sorry to say i wont be able to make it to the bash, although Blake is MY BOY. Coach K should have let PC throw it to him a little bit, he could play if given the chance.

JC: 20

CC: 7

JC will hold onto the 14-0 halftime lead this time....lets just pray that the rain doesnt show up, i'd hate to be jinxed.

Edited by HEATHHELTON

Where does LawyerMalloy come off equating the name Campbell with soup so much when his county is named after a mistress hopper from the plantation days that has caused such a great scandal with Wash. D.C. and the History Channel. You might have graduated from H.S. already but you have kept the 8th grade attitude toward others. Remember people usually trash talk to hide fear, so the Campbell Co. name must strike a chord with you. BTW it is a proud Scottish Highlander name from a famous Revolutionary War General!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah, I almost forgot...........Campbell Co. 17 Jeff Co. 8. Defense will score or cause at least one score. thumb

Edited by possumcop

Where does LawyerMalloy come off equating the name Campbell with soup so much when his county is named after a mistress hopper from the plantation days that has caused such a great scandal with Wash. D.C. and the History Channel.  You might have graduated from H.S. already but you have kept the 8th grade attitude toward others.  Remember people usually trash talk to hide fear, so the Campbell Co. name must strike a chord with you.  BTW it is a proud Scottish Highlander name from a famous Revolutionary War General!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah, I almost forgot...........Campbell Co.  17    Jeff Co.  8.  Defense will score or cause at least one score. thumb

825325297[/snapback]

Yeah youre right Im being childish, wait a minute no Im not. Heres some chicken soup for your soul, some one tell me the last time Campbell County was in the playoffs? Good luck with that.

I dont have an 8th grade attitude, its sophomoric at worst.

The very fact that a banner victory for Campbell Co. atheletics in the last five years was a victory over an underachieving JCHS team is sad indeed. And as for your Highlander named county, there can be only one as the show says, and it shall be a Patriot this friday night. ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

To lazy to go through the pages and look to see if I gave a prediction on tonights game. So here it is the jkar is 0 - 1 on his predictions so patriot fans be weary of my pic.

CCCHS is 1 - 0 with a win over a below avg. mo. east team that was and maybe still has the injury bug. The defense was quick to the ball and scored the only points in the game, 9 of them to be exact. The offense couldn't score even in a house of illrepute (spelling).

JCHS is 0 - 1 with their lose to a good rhea co. team maybe not the best but good all be it. The defense was good but gave up some points. The offense was good enough to at least punch the ball into the endzone once.

With my warped sense of reasoning that no one seems to be able to fathom here is my thoughts in writing. JCHS being at their friendly confines of their house and inviting CCCHS into it with open arms. JCHS will win this by 20 + with the visitors scoring against the 2nd or 3rd teamers getting playing time. So the score will be:

CCCHS - 7

JCHS - 28

thumb :D

Well I guess I'll go ahead and give my prediction for tonights game since everyone else has....I think the offense will step up this game with a few tricks up our sleeves....haha...We will surprise Jeff County with some stuff...you can bet on that....the defense will be stingy as always...as long as our linebackers do what they are supposed to do then I can't see us giving up more than 7 points...so I'm gonna have to say.........

Campbell County-17

Jefferson County-7

Should be an interesting game tonight...Johnson is a fine back and Shiverdecker has the tools to be a fine back as well, but both have a LONG way to go to be compared with the likes of Jeff Jennings, Scooter Houston, and Ricky Upton (just to hit a few of the Pats best)...Jeff County fans we look forward to seeing you in Kingsport in a few weeks and Campbell County fans we'll be there later on...we look forward to that, as well...

Jeff has the history and I think enough stuff to protect the valley, but it sure should be an interesting game tonight...good luck and good health to all...

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

WOW!,what to say.After going back and reading all of the post on here,I have just one thing to say. I TOLD YOU SO.

I tried to tell you that if CC's offense couldn`t score against East they wouldn`t against Jeff Co,no one believed me.I tried to tell you that the Jeff Co offense would come out of its shell and score alot of points,no one believed me.I tried to tell you that the game wouldn`t be close,no one believed me.And finally, I tried to tell you that CC was still CC,NO ONE BELIEVED ME!