Campbell Co. vs Jefferson Co. Week 2

possumcop

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for that great campbell county defense that was going to take care of jefferson county's offense!!   

Jefferson County 35     

Campbell County 0

What happened, did you leave the defense at home?

825326493[/snapback]

Forget the defense,it was the offense that never made on the bus.Two games in a row the CC offense has been shut out,will the streck continue next week?

Edited by JC4life

Unlike a certain pompous ###### on here, most of the Jefferson Co. fans were gracious hosts and even more gracious with their outstanding showing tonight. Gotta give JC4life credit for his prediction of the game. The Patriots took the opening KO to the house and it was all downhill for the Cougars from there.

I mistakenly thought that with a new offensive backfield, the Pats would be a closer match for the Cougars. Future opponents of the Pats had better beware: they have simply reloaded after losing Jennings & Scooter. #20 Soph. Chris Shiverdecker & #33 Jr. Trey Reliford are both strong runner who know how to take the ball upfield. The Jeff Co. offense exploited the Cougar D all night, primarily between the tackles.

GREAT GAME PATRIOTS

Edited by VolViking

Unlike a certain pompous ###### on here, most of the Jefferson Co. fans were gracious hosts and even more gracious with their outstanding showing tonight.  Gotta give JC4life credit for his prediction of the game.  The Patriots took the opening KO to the house and it was all downhill for the Cougars from there. 

I mistakenly thought that with a new offensive backfield, the Pats would be a closer match for the Cougars.  Future opponents of the Pats had better beware:  they have simply reloaded after losing Jennings & Scooter.  #20 Soph. Chris Shiverdecker & #33 Jr. Trey Reliford are both strong runner who know how to take the ball upfield.  The Jeff Co. offense exploited the Cougar D all night, primarily between the tackles.

GREAT GAME PATRIOTS

825326556[/snapback]

Ahhhhh come on,after all the trash talking you CC fans did,I have to gloat a little.

JC fans don't get to excited we just beat up a nobody! JC still has problems that they will have to fix to beat MO WEST.

1) DB's are very week, especially # 4, He did have an int, but if he had not caught the ball, it would have bounced off his face mask. very poor tackler!

2) his brother #10 also got beat a number of times, poor tackler

3) all the DB's do not tackle well.

4) The O-line still continues to have breakdowns on almost every play.

5) Schiverdecker get alot of his yardage on his on. If this continues he is going to get real sore.

6) If coach U thinks he can beat MO WEST running the ball every down JC will have a long night.

7) Pewitt did a good job tonight but all he did is hand off the ball. even jc4life could have done that. Coach U had better get Bowlin ready go by Friday night if JC has a chance. He can make the throws to beat MO. WEST, He also showed tonight that he is much faster than Pewitt. He has more potential to be able to beat the tough teams in this league. The question is does JC want to do OK and beat the rest of the nobodies in this league or do they want to beat the DB & SH and try to make a run in the state? They will have to through the ball to have a chance!

At the need of the Rhea co. game we saw what happen when Ben had to though the ball, dropped snap, two ugly passes, both should have been int's and no ability to scramble.

JC fans don't get to excited we just beat up a nobody! JC still has problems that they will have to fix to beat MO WEST.

1) DB's are very week, especially # 4, He did have an int, but if he had not caught the ball, it would have bounced off his face mask. very poor tackler!

2) his brother #10 also got beat a number of times, poor tackler

3) all the DB's do not tackle well.

4) The O-line still continues to have breakdowns on almost every play.

5) Schiverdecker get alot of his yardage on his on. If this continues he is going to get real sore.

6) If coach U thinks he can beat MO WEST running the ball every down JC will have a long night.

7) Pewitt did a good job tonight but all he did is hand off the ball. even jc4life could have done that. Coach U had better get Bowlin ready go by Friday night if JC has a chance. He can make the throws to beat MO. WEST, He also showed tonight that he is much faster than Pewitt. He has more potential to be able to beat the tough teams in this league. The question is does JC want to do OK and beat the rest of the nobodies in this league or do they want to beat the DB & SH and try to make a run in the state? They will have to through the ball to have a chance!

At the need of the Rhea co. game we saw what happen when Ben had to though the ball, dropped snap, two ugly passes, both should have been int's and no ability to scramble.

825326575[/snapback]

Do you ever have anything positive to say? The team played 100% better than it did last game,and the only thing you have talk about is the bad things.I thought the secondary did a good job of tackling,they didn`t cover well but we tackled.The WHOLE O-line execpt Kevin Kline is new,give them time.I think coach U figured out how to fix the passing problem....not passing at all.Heck! if the running game is working why mess it up? Ben did do a good job at QB,he only completed one pass(a good throw BTW),but he only threw 2 anyway.I don`t know why you are so high on Drew,yeah he has a great arm,but thats it.He CAN`T hit the open man,and when he does,he throws it 100mph.Right now Ben is the better QB,I would have liked to see us throw some short routes.Coach U held some good plays back that we have been working on,we will show our hand the next two weeks though.

I would agree with Barnyard. Pewitt played well last night, but I don't know if he has the potential to perform in the big games. Sure he looked good against CC, but what will happen when he has to do something other than hand the ball off. I think both kids are talented and will help the team. Coach needs to pick a permanent starter, and put the other one at a position to help the team. Its a tough decision. Pewitt has a win under his belt, and Bowlin has more ability. I'm glad I don't have to make the decisions.

Campbell Co. went in very cocky last night. I don't know why they did. I mean, after the Mo East game, they acted like they won state or something. Anyway, Jeff. Co wanted that game more and they showed it. Congrats on your victory Jeff. Co. Next week the Cougars need to get their head into the game or they'll loose once again.

I'll give credit where credit is deserved...the patriots came to play...we had our heads stuck in our butts....that is not that campbell couny team that usually shows up...i dont know what happened...ive been t disgusted to get on and say anything until now cause hey we have to move on and learn from our mistakes....but good job pats....