Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, maybe I can show you then since it's just too hard for you....

P024.jpg

There's these things called tickets...and they cost five dollars.....if you went to every game last year, you spent $50 to see your team lose 10 times....

95s706CF.gif

Here's an example of a Kool Aid container and packet...I'm assuming you guys bought the packets to keep it old school, props for that....but anyways....those cost about 10 cents....

We scored 23 points, you scored 20.....beautiful.....

GG though, really, I didn't expect it to even be close, much less double overtime. Big Props.

Edited by Blazah`05

7 to zip Blackman after halftime...Siegal scores....7-7....3 field goals....10-13 Siegal.....under 2 or 1 minutes in the fourth quarter Blackman kicks another for 3...tie it up....we go to overtime 13-13...Blackman TD, 20-13....Siegal TD, 20-20...Siegal misses field goal from ohhh...15-20 yards....Blackman kicks one through....23-20....

Edited by Blazah`05

Guest region4fan

Sounds like a barnburner at the Inferno......Blaze, congrats on the win...and Stars great effort!

Did any of you see the DNJ today...it discussed that there were 22 pages on Coacht on the Siegel-Blackman thread.

It sounds like this may be the new Battle of the Boro!!

Siegel played their ###### off tonight, and should be proud. Just another year away! The reason Marques Locke played no QB at all was to get the backup some work! That was extremely risky against an improved team, but they stuck with the backup and the kid eventually took them to victory. it's all speculation, but it would have been alot more interesting had they let marques play. I was terribly displeased with the officiatting. Many scores and long yardage plays were called back due to "skeptical calls". It was both teams getting screwed tonight, and the refs just need to let the kids play. Once again, great game for both teams. The boro has some great football still to come this year.