wayne Co at Huntland

wingman10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO! Wildcatpride im here to help you out a little with that moron greenman i dont know what ur thinking greenman but cmon yes if we go over to huntland and play like we did we will look bad because we really did look bad at lewis county but i think your just a little jealous since our team is here to play and win and cwood is steadily goin down to become a weak team and you dont think we can have 500 offensive yards your crazy we still have a tough team and can play some ball ruddle is still the man he was and he still has the same set of backs as last year so get ready and i cant wait for cwood to come to waynesboro to the wildcats house and see how that goes but i think we all know what will happen

i think your just a little jealous since our team is here to play and win and cwood is steadily goin down to become a weak team

Just ask Loretto how weak Collinwood is. You talk like the Trojans are history. Were only one game into the season. Yes we lost, but we very easily could have won. You can say the same for the Cats first game. You could have very easily lost. So dont be so quick to consider Collinwood as a team going down. We will only lose 5 seniors this year. So we will have pretty much the same team next year. How many seniors are the Cats losing next year. Yeah, you havent looked at that angle yet. As for jealous, ;) , I have never been and will never be jealous of Waynesboro. CHS has 3 undefeated seasons back to back to back. Why would we be jealous of W.C. Moron, huh. Yeah Right!!! By reading your post I do believe you are 8, years old.