Lexington @ Huntingdon

$guy$

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With huntingdons runnign game i think they will run away with it by atleast 3 or 4 touchdowns. also the incredible secondary and backs of the mustangs will help stop ty evans throwing game i believe. if lexington can play as good as they did las year against us they will stand a chance dont get me wrong, i guess we will find out the 10th.

The one unknown about the Huntingdon team right now is the secondary. It is obvious we can stop the run and offensively we have been able to move the ball. We have not faced a team that has a good passing game or the athletes that match up well with us. Lexington will definately be able to match up athetically, the question will be how well they can protect Evans. If Evans is given time to look for the open reciever, it may be a long night for our secondary.

I still look for a Huntingdon win but I believe it will be a lot closer than most people think.

GO STANGS!!!

The one unknown about the Huntingdon team right now is the secondary.  It is obvious we can stop the run and offensively we have been able to move the ball.  We have not faced a team that has a good passing game or the athletes that match up well with us.  Lexington will definately be able to match up athetically, the question will be how well they can protect Evans.  If Evans is given time to look for the open reciever, it may be a long night for our secondary.

I still look for a Huntingdon win but I believe it will be a lot closer than most people think. 

GO STANGS!!!

825327425[/snapback]

Lexington is loaded with athletes. This will be the game of the week in west tn.

I noticed the Mustangs put up 450 yards rushing last week. That's impressive. Is the Tigers defense quick enough to stop their rushing attack?

And can anyone give me Lexington's stats from last night, all the details you can if possible? Well, mainly how did the rushing game look? All I can find online is a brief summary of the game.

Edited by Meals399

GAME OF THE WEEK!!! Lexington is more than hyped about this game its all about respect for the tigers. the mustangs will have real fight on their hands come friday.. as far as speed ,lexingtons Kevis Buckley 4.38-40 and Cedric feilds 4.41-40 have that department covered. It'll be near impossible to run right at em and the secondary is more than ready.. Both teams have the athletes to score it's all about DEFENSE.